Ritz Carlton Kapalua Maui Resort Hawaii
5 nights $5900 for 4 w/Air
- Departs from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, PHX, SJC, OAK
- Deluxe Oceanview 2 Queen Beds
- $200 Resort Credit
- Full Size Car
- Taxes Included
Travel Window 12/01/21 – 03/31/22 Holiday Travel is higher.
Ritz Carlton Maui in Kapalua, Hawaii is .
Ritz Carlton Maui is a Five Star Maui Resort, is the ideal place to conduct business, plan a family outing or simply unwind in a luxury atmosphere.
- Redesigned guest rooms and suites
- Six distinctive restaurants
- Private dining & locally sourced cuisine
- Exotic spa treatments
- Two championship golf courses
- Acclaimed tennis facilities
- Family-friendly amenities and programs
- A minimum mandatory hotel-imposed fee of $35.00 plus tax per room, per day, will be charged and collected by the hotel at check-in or check-out. This fee is subject to change without prior notice. The information published here is to give the client an estimate of additional fees that they may be responsible for but is not a guarantee of the final amount due. For a detailed description of what is included in the mandatory fee, please see hotel policies.
- A minimum valet-parking fee of $45.00 per room, per day, per vehicle will be charged and collected by the hotel at check-in or check-out. This fee is subject to change without prior notice. The information published here is to give the client an estimate of additional fees that they may be responsible for but is not a guarantee of the final amount due. Self parking is unavailable.
• The Banyan Tree – French and Filipino dining
•Ulana – Mornings are both bright and indulgent at this new reimagined breakfast-only restaurant overlooking the gardens, pool and ocean. The varied buffet features an omelet station and Bloody Mary bar.
•Alaloa Lounge – Ocean views, colorful sunsets and live entertainment bring serenity to this locally loved lobby lounge. Light fare, appetizers, specialty cocktails and beers are offered daily.
• Olu Café – Offering hand-crafted cocktails, pupus, salads and sandwiches made with fresh, local ingredients, ‘Olu is the perfect place to enjoy lunch under the warm Maui sun.
*Olu Poolside – Enjoy lunch served conveniently to your chaise lounge. Place your order directly from your phone using the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app and we’ll deliver while you enjoy the view.
* Kai Cafe – Prepare for the beach, a hike or sightseeing with to-go items including homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local organic, seasonal ingredients.
*Private Dining – Poolside Dining in a Private Cabana – Beach Lawn Oceanfront Dining
GOLF – ACTIVITIES
– Designed by Arnold Palmer and Frances Duane, the Bay Course is a favorite, player friendly resort course with ocean and neighbor island views on 16 of 18 holes. It also features the only hole on Maui (#17) to play over the ocean.
– Plantation Course is home to the PGA Tour’s Sentry Tournament of Champions every January and consistently voted the #1 Best Golf Course in Hawaii by Golfweek. Designed by Bill Core and Ben Crenshaw, the Plantation Course boasts one of the most famous finishing holes on the PGA Tour – Par 5 18th hole (2nd Longest Hole on the PGA Tour).
KIDS CLUB Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment and Ritz Kids programs,