Here at Travelin with Theresa our services are prepared to spend time with family and friends, take a break from the daily grind, and visit beautiful places that are awaiting for you! My clients are great and we have good laughs on the phone. Quotes do not take us too long to price out. We are competitive, we advertise realistic rates and offer the best deal for your buck.
I have been in the travel industry since 1988 still surviving through its ups and downs. My first job was at an $80 million travel agency in Irvine, California and worked my way through the years help managing $175 million agencies working in Corporate, Entertainment, Airline Consolidators, Destination Weddings, and now Internet. Since I began my own agency I started with change in my pocket. As of 2020 our business continues to grow. We appreciate wonderful support through returned clients and referrals. Many thanks to all those who support our agency and to those who have become my friends.
After 9/11 and airline commission cuts the travel industry took more hits so I backed up my Bachelor’s Degree from University of La Verne. La Verne is one of the oldest schools in the State. My grandparents taught there ages ago after leaving UCLA. Our family has been in California since 1769, I am a 9th generation Californio (we go all the way back from the first Spanish Settlers). After La Verne, I went on to graduate school but never left the travel industry.
Our agency meets the requirements and standards with:
- International Air Transport Agency ( Issued by IATAN)
- GIVC Consultant (Issued by Karisma Hotels)
- Tahiti Travel Specialist (issued by Tahiti Tourism Board)
- Hyatt Specialist (Hyatt Hotels)
- Destination Weddings and Honeymoons (Issued by Travel Agent Academy)
- Hawaii Specialists (Issued by Hawaii Tourism Board)
- Sandals Specialists
- Master Agent ( Issued by AMR Corporation -Dreams, Couples, Secrets)
- Air New Zealand Specialist (Issued by Air New Zealand Tourist Board)
Other Travel Sites
Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
The Knott Weddings
Trip Advisor Articles – Itineraries – Photos