Ritz Carlton Maui – Club Level Room Hawaii
5 nights at Ritz Carlton Club, $5700 for 2 w/Air
- Departs from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, PHX, SJC, OAK
- Club Room King Bed
- $500 Resort Credit
- VIP Amenities
- Includes full size Car
- Taxes Included
Price is based on space availability for this promotion.
Ritz Carlton Maui – Club Level Room in Kapalua, Hawaii is hotel within a hotel, provides concierge with a relaxed lounge environment. Includes breakfast, light snacks, hors d’ oeuvres, beverages and sweets. Upgrade your stay to the ultimate getaway and beachfront access.
Ritz Carlton Maui is a Five Star Maui Resort, is the ideal place to conduct business, plan a family outing or simply unwind in a luxury atmosphere.
- Redesigned guest rooms and suites
- Six distinctive restaurants
- Private dining & locally sourced cuisine
- Exotic spa treatments
- Two championship golf courses
- Acclaimed tennis facilities
- Family-friendly amenities and programs
- Event Meeting Space
Resort Fee – A $30 mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
Discounted golf fees and preferred tee times
Resort shuttle services (within the Kapalua Resort)
Use of the 24 hour fitness center
Wireless high-speed internet access
Local telephone calls
Services are subject to change.
• The Banyan Tree – French and Filipino dining
•Ulana – Mornings are both bright and indulgent at this new reimagined breakfast-only restaurant overlooking the gardens, pool and ocean. The varied buffet features an omelet station and Bloody Mary bar.
•Alaloa Lounge – Ocean views, colorful sunsets and live entertainment bring serenity to this locally loved lobby lounge. Light fare, appetizers, specialty cocktails and beers are offered daily.
• Olu Café – Offering hand-crafted cocktails, pupus, salads and sandwiches made with fresh, local ingredients, ‘Olu is the perfect place to enjoy lunch under the warm Maui sun.
*Olu Poolside – Enjoy lunch served conveniently to your chaise lounge. Place your order directly from your phone using the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app and we’ll deliver while you enjoy the view.
* Kai Cafe – Prepare for the beach, a hike or sightseeing with to-go items including homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local organic, seasonal ingredients.
*Private Dining – Poolside Dining in a Private Cabana – Beach Lawn Oceanfront Dining
GOLF – ACTIVITIES
– Designed by Arnold Palmer and Frances Duane, the Bay Course is a favorite, player friendly resort course with ocean and neighbor island views on 16 of 18 holes. It also features the only hole on Maui (#17) to play over the ocean.
– Plantation Course is home to the PGA Tour’s Sentry Tournament of Champions every January and consistently voted the #1 Best Golf Course in Hawaii by Golfweek. Designed by Bill Core and Ben Crenshaw, the Plantation Course boasts one of the most famous finishing holes on the PGA Tour – Par 5 18th hole (2nd Longest Hole on the PGA Tour).
KIDS CLUB Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment and Ritz Kids programs,
Club Level Guest Room – King Bed
Size 440 SQ FT | 41 SQ M
View Pool, Resort
- Overlooking tropical landscape or pool
- Spacious outdoor lanai (balcony)
A hotel within a hotel, offers a dedicated concierge, relaxed lounge environment. Breakfast, light snacks, hors d’ oeuvres, beverages and sweets – many reflecting the cuisine of the Hawaiian Islands. It’s the ideal place to conduct business, plan a family outing or simply unwind.
Club Level Ocean Room
Size 440 SQ FT — View Ocean View from Lanai (Balcony)
- Partial Ocean View from Lanai (balcony)
- Spacious outdoor lanai (balcony)