Le Tahaa Island Resort & Spa
7 days from $8,450 for 2
- Package for two Sunset Overwater Suite
- 2 nights free
- Meet & Greet Lei Greeting, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Champagne on Arrival, Breakfast Daily
- $150 Resort Credit
Price is based on space availability for this promotion.
Dec 2021 – April 2022
Two Island Package with Air from $12,900 for 2
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Breakfast Daily for all guests
- 3 nights stay in a Sunset Overwater Suite Tahaa
- 4 Nights at St Regis Bora Bora Overwater Villa – Superior
- Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
Price is based on space availability. If you have a different party setup please chat/text us your request.
Travel June 2022 – October 2022
Beautiful landscape one of the best spa’s in Bora Bora. Excellent location for a bora bora wedding. Pre-Planned Dinners are allowed at any of their restaurants and 1 night dinner credit at selected restaurants on the Mainland.
The Tahaa’a Resort and Spa Overlooks the magnificent turquoise waters of a private beach and Mount Otemanu. The beautiful resort has recently added ovrwate bungalows with luxurious plunge pools.
After an invigorating workout in the open-air fitness center, you can enjoy an afternoon of pampering at the waterfront day spa. The resort features an infinity pool, a tennis court and free guided snorkeling tours of the lagoon sanctuary, which is home to many exotic marine animals. Guests can also enjoy kayaking, catamaran cruises, windsurfing and shark feeding.
sits on a private motu looking onto the lush shores of Taha’a on one side and Bora Bora on the other. Very secluded private bungalows, view the turquoise beautiful waters and this luxury resort and spa.
In Tahaa’a your prepaid package includes:
- Pool Beach Villa for 3 nights.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2.
- Meet & Greet Service: flower leis and welcome drink
- Chef’s treats in room upon arrival
- Four (4) complimentary Nespresso coffee capsules daily
- Minibar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
- Housekeeping service twice a day (regular and turndown service)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby area, at the Tehutu bar (main building), and the swimming pool area
- One (1) small bottle of water per person at turndown daily
- Vanilla bamboo farewell gift on last evening
- Complimentary roundtrip boat shuttle from the resort to the main island of Tahaa, based on resorts shuttle schedule
For any dietary requests, please advise us in advance so that our Chef may best meet your needs. Special arrangements for romantic dinners, private picnics or more can be made upon request.
LE VANILLE RESTAURANT
Le Vanille, the resort’s main restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. Set high up among the trees.
Enjoy this ‘al fresco’ restaurant, right on the beach and feet in the sand ! The Chef’s specialties include salads, tasty grilled fish or meat, sashimi and of course Tahitian’s famous poisson cru, a salad of raw tuna marinated with vegetables, lime juice and freshly squeezed coconut milk. The beach Bar, ‘Manuia Bar’, takes over for light snacks once La Plage closes.
The Ohiri Restaurant is the resort’s gourmet and gourmand dining option. The Chef will delight you with some creative French- Polynesian fusion cuisine. As will the sommelier with the diverse and renowned wines from our cellar.
The atmosphere is nice and cozy, warm and romantic.
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
Beach and Overwater Bungalows
Royal Pool Beach Villa
Pool Beach Villa
Taha’a Overwater Suite
Bora Bora Overwater Suite
Looking out to Bora Bora, the Coral Garden and the chain of motu islets, the Bora Bora Overwater Suite is without a doubt a favorite.
Sunset Overwater Suite
End Of Pontoon Overwater Suite