Disney's BoardWalk Villas
5 nights from $5200 for 4
- Flights to ORLANDO From JFK, EWR, BWI, BOS, DTW, IAD ATL, SDF
- Includes round trip airport transfers
- Travel by Disney Skyliner Gondola
- Studio kitchenette
- 4 Days Park Hopper Tickets Magic Kingdom Park – Epcot -Disney’s Hollywood Studios -Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Travel Window January 5, 2021 – March 25th, 2021 – Based on space availability.
Holiday Travel is higher through Thanksgiving, Xmas, Presidents Week, Spring Break
Disney Dining Options are not sold right now.
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Cottage atmosphere. Studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom Villas combine with the elegance of a bygone era, to recapture all the fun, excitement and timeless appeal of the coastal villages of the 1940s. Disney’s BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Monorail Transportation
- Fitness Center – Shape up at Olympiad Fitness Center—a full-service facility featuring exercise equipment.
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Bay Cove Pool – Swim down the 148-foot-long waterslide or adults can relax at the whirlpool spa. You can also escape to the 2 pools at the adjacent Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Game Station – Discover high-octane thrills in this arcade located on the 4th floor of the Contemporary Tower.
- Lakeside Yoga – Start your day out in the best way possible!
- Motorized Boat Rentals
- Guided Fishing Excursions
- Movies Under the Stars
- Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage – Embark on a cruise of Seven Seas Lagoon. During your voyage, you may encounter some fearsome pirates and behold a spectacular fireworks finale! A Fantastic View of the Fireworks
Leaping Horse Libations – A poolside bar at Luna Park serving hamburgers, hot dogs, cocktails.
The Belle Vue Room – A 1930s sitting room atmosphere with snacks and a full bar.
Flying Fish Cafe – This upbeat eatery puts its busy kitchen center-stage. The menu is inspired by whatever fresh seafood selections came into market that morning, with a few spots reserved for succulent steaks. Open daily serving dinner.
Big River Grille and Brewing Works – A working brew pub on the boardwalk with a full menu and outdoor seating. An on-site brewmaster will create 5 handcrafted specialty beers daily, and pub food is offered. Serving a pub style menu including pub pies, beer breads, fresh sausages, gourmet burgers and salads. Open daily serving lunch and dinner.
ESPN Club – 100 TV monitors all tuned to the best in sports action. On the menu, you’ll find all the essential sports food groups – sandwiches, burgers and fries. Open daily serving lunch, dinner and snacks.
Boardwalk Bakery – Cakes, pies and pastries fresh from the oven.
Couzzina by Cat Cora® – Celebrity Chef Cat Cora features Meditarranean specialties at this casual family eatery.
Pizza Window – Pizza slices on the boardwalk.
Seashore Sweets – Counter service with limited seating serving gelato, cookies, taffy and specialty coffees – Confections served with affection.