5 nights at Aulani $7650 for 5 w/Air
- Includes round trip airport transfers
- Depart from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK, PDX
- 1 Bedroom Garden Villa with full Kitchen (if room set up is different, please request a customized quote. )
- Travel Insurance Cancel for ANY reason and get a full refund less the cost of the travel protection
Travel Window July 1 – Dec 20, 2020
Based on space availability.
Excludes Nov 21 – Nov 30 and Dec 20 – Jan 5th
Welcome to Disney Aulani
Disney Hawaii Club Villas Aulani Family Vacation offers two sets of accommodations. Aulani Villas provide full kitchens with washer and dryers, and the Disney Aulani Rooms offer two queen beds and a bit better square footage. The Promotion plan focus on the following featured rooms and studio. Your trip is a prepaid package. If you would like to upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. Both airlines now charge for economy seating, and our prices include main cabin seating. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles, Portland, SeaTac, San Fran, San Jose, Oakland, San Diego – Economy Class
- Package for 2 adults and 3 children 1 Bedroom Garden Villa (if room set up is different, please request a customized quote).
- Main Cabin Seating Included. (Cheap, cheap fares don’t let you assign your seats in advance and they charge you.)
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- No Resort Fees
- Taxes Included
Disney Complimentary Activities
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises, World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters.
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone.
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities,Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults.
- AULANI BEACH AT KO OLINA LAGOON -Swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard and play—or simply relax and soak up the sun on this award-winning beach with a paved trail.
- AULANI POOL PARTIES – Splash out at Waikolohe Pool, where games, dancing, music and Disney Character appearances deliver gallons of family-friendly fun.
- Menehune Adventure Trail This high-tech scavenger hunt leads you through Aulani to solve riddles, search for statues and discover surprises.
- Menehune Bridge -Little ones will love this interactive area with 2 slides, a play structure and of course the Menehune, the magical “little people” of Hawai‘i.
- Mo‘olelo Fire Pit Storytelling -Gather ‘round the fire pit for enchanting tales told by Uncle, a master storyteller. Puppetry, props and magical effects enhance the evening.
- Maka‘ika‘i, The Nature and Wildlife of Aulani -On this guided walking tour, learn about the landscaping, nature and island beauty of Aulani and the Imagineering inspiration behind it. Take a guided walking tour of the extensive art collection at Aulani and discover how Imagineers tell the story of Hawaiian culture through these thoughtfully chosen pieces.
- Shows Entertainment -Marvel as Disney storytelling blends with the storied traditions of Hawai‘i to create an array of shows, entertainment and excursions.
- Waikolohe Pool -Boasting 8,200 square feet, zero entry and a tunnel body slide, the Volcanic Vertical, this is the crown jewel of pools at Aulani.
- Waikolohe Stram -Off the beaten path from the main pool, this adult-exclusive refuge offers quiet relaxation and refreshment, with a nearby pool bar.
- Wailana Pool -Enjoy 2 tubing adventures from atop
- Pu‘u Kilo: Extreme rapids that twist through caverns or a lazy river that glides along a tropical landscape.
Sleeps up to 5. Partial view of the pool, courtyards, water features or landscaping from the room or balcony.1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed, 750 square feet