Royal Lahaina Maui Romantic Hawaii Vacation
6 nights at $4985 for 2 w/Air
- Discount Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK, PDX, PHX
- Lahaina Kai Tower Ocean King Bed
- Champagne on Arrival
- Daily Full American Buffet Breakfast at Royal Ocean Terrace Restaurant
- “”Myths of Maui”” Luau Show at Royal Lahaina Resort on one (1) evening
- Sunset Cocktail and Dinner Cruise on one (1) evening
- Full Size Car
- Taxes Included
Based on space availability, Travel Window 10/01/23 – 12/15/23
Royal Lahaina Resort
Royal Lahaina sits on the beautiful golden sands of Ka’anapali Beach. Popular with couples and for those looking for an affordable wedding destination. Perfect for a Romantic Vacation. No Resort Fees at this property
Property Location Located in Lahaina, Royal Lahaina Resort is in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach. This beach resort is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Black Rock and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Kahekili Beach.
Rooms 441 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Amenities Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Dining Stop by the resort’s restaurant, Royal Ocean Terrace, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Royal Ocean Terrace Lounge: Open-air, oceanfront setting offers a wide variety of tropical drink specials, beer, wine and appetizers. Live entertainment nightly.
Don the Beachcomber Tiki Lounge offers tropical cocktails including the original Mai Tai and light appetizers.
Barefoot Bar: Oceanfront, poolside bar offering cocktail service daily.
Royal Ocean Terrace: Daily buffet breakfast featuring hot and cold entree stations, fresh island fruits, pastries, Belgian waffles, made to order omelettes, juice bar and coffee/tea service. Open nightly for dinner serving Pacific Fusion cuisine and American favorites.
Royal Scoop: Offers continental breakfast items, specialty coffees, sandwiches and Maui-made ice cream.
- Two Hot Tubs (One Oceanfront)
- Cabana Rentals
- Nightly Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Tennis Ranch with 11 Courts (5 Lighted)
- Tennis Pro Shop and Instruction
- Next to Championship Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- Wedding Services & Coordinators
- Professional Photographer
- Three Swimming Pools (Two Oceanfront)
- Oceanfront Luau ($)
- Beach Activities Center with Rentals
- Room Service
- Massage Services – Alana Spa
- Meeting Facilities & Planners
- Free Standard Wi-Fi
- Romance Center
- Fitness Center
- Dry Cleaning Service ($)
- Self-Service Coin-Operated Laundry
- Self / Valet Parking ($)
- Daily Maid Service
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Whalers Village – 0.9 mi
Kaanapali Beach – 1 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses – 1.2 mi
May’s Beach – 2 km / 1.2 mi
Black Rock – 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Honokowai Beach Park – 2.2 mi
Baby Beach – 3.6 mi
Outlets of Maui – 4 mi
Maui Theater – 4.2 mi
SUNSET DINNER CRUISE
- Duration: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Time: Check in at Pacific Whale Foundation at the Lahaina Harbor. Lahaina Ocean Store, 612 Front St., Lahaina, 45 minutes prior to sail.
• Entree (your choice of steak, chicken, shrimp or vegetarian/vegan option)
• Side dish and dessert
• Complimentary cocktails
• Beer & wine
• Cruise and Island Music
- Duration: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at the Royal Lahaina Hotel
General Seating option includes all you care to eat Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar while being treated to a must-see celebration of the music and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia