Grand Wailea Resort Hotel Spa
5 nights at Grand Wailea, From $5650 for 4 w/Air
- Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, PDX, SJC, OAK, PHX, LAS
- Main Cabin Seating – No Charge – Carry on allowed
- Garden Room Queen Queen Room
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Cancel for Any reason Insurance
- Taxes Included
If you have different size party please text/chat your request with departure airport and travel window.
Based on space availability – Travel Window 06/01 thru 11/25/20
Excludes Thanksgiving Travel
5 nights at Grand Wailea Club Room, $5800 for 4 w/Full Size Car
- Napua Club Room Queen Queen
- Daily Resort Fees Included
- VIP AMENITIES
- Standard Car
- Taxes Included
Based on space availability.
If you have different size party please text/chat your request with departure airport if air is needed with travel window
Grand Wailea Resort and Spa – a luxury oceanfront resort on Maui, a popular destination for families, destination weddings and couples.
This luxury resort features 9 pools, spa, a lazy river, and exceptional dining.romantic dinners, and special events. Spacious Rooms, Club level Amenities, and for bigger families, visit HO’OLEI AT GRAND WAILEA with full kitchens, garages, and full access to the Gramd Wailea pools and property.
An open-air bistro with an exhibition kitchen and wood-burning oven, featuring a delightful blend of California and Island cuisine.
A casual gourmet deli with espresso/cappuccino, fresh baked pastries, gourmet sandwiches, salads and desserts.
Grand Dining Room Maui
Grand Dining Room Maui serving a bountiful breakfast buffet along with other breakfast classics available a la carte. With its 40-ft. ceilings and stunning 180º views of Molokini, Lanai and the West Maui Mountains.
A “floating” seafood restaurant named after Hawaii’s official state fish. Affectionately known as Humu Humu, the restaurant is composed of a cluster of thatch-roof Polynesian huts. Guests may select their own lobster from the lagoon or savor delicious Island cuisine with Polynesian and Hawaiian influences.
Botero Bar (Lobby)
Volcano Bar (pool side)
Molokini Bistro Bar (lunch/dinner)
Humuhumunukunukuapua’a Bar (dinner)
Kincha Bar (Dinner)
Offering sandwiches, salads and exotic drinks or smoothies poolside, amidst cascading waterfalls and views of the ocean.
A must-see experience, complete with Hawaiian lawn games, Hula lessons, and a traditional luau feast
Grand Wailea has the best pools on the island
- Children’s pool There is 1 children’s pool, a sand beach for infants, 1 infant Hot tub,
- There are 7 pools on site. 1 Adult pool, Lazy rivers/canals, water elevators, Tarzan rope swing, white water rapids, grottos, 7 outdoor Hot tubs, swim-up bar, scuba dive pool, pool sauna and waterfalls.
- Children’s program, kids club A minimum of 3 children are necessary to operate Day and Night Camp. Staff is state-licensed. Please call Camp at least 24 hours in advance to register. Available full day, half day (am/pm) & evenings. Fee will apply. Camp is inclusive of meals, snacks, arts & craft, activities and lots of fun.
- Direct access to a beach
- Fitness center on-site
- Hot tub -7 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Motorized Water Sports
- Non-Motorized Water Sports – snorkel equipment, wind surfing, kayak, hobicat sailing, scuba diving, bogie boards, other beach activities.
- Steam bath