Conrad Punta de Mita
6 days from $4,800 for 2
- Air from LAX,SAN,LAS,IAH, DFW to Puerto Vallarta
- King Beachfront Villa
- Breakfast Daily
- Round Trip Transfers
PRICE IS BASED ON SPACE AVAILABILITY
Travel window October 7, 2022 – Dec 15, 2022
Conrad Punta de Mita
Welcome to Conrad Punta de Mita, located in Punta de Mita, a tranquil retreat surrounded by palm trees, tropical blooms, and the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, you’ll find stunning views from anywhere in the resort.
- Three outdoor pools including adults only
- Kayaks, catamarans, and snorkeling equipment is complimentary
- Seven diverse restaurant and bar options,
- Enjoy access to Litibu Golf Course next door
- Villas with Plunge Pools
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- In-room dining 24 hours a day
- Swim, relax and play while our pool butlers anticipate your every need.
Enjoy flavor profiles of the area woven through each course and regional Mexican culinary traditions. Open for dinner
From its namesake mesquite wood, the flames and smoke that char and grill deliver a delectable beachside cuisine of American and Mexican classics. Dine in the open-air restaurant or under the stars along the oceanfront. Open for dinner.
Serving breakfast and dinner on the terrace or indoors, classic Mexican dishes included on the breakfast buffet, or order a la carte breakfast classics. Enjoy Mexican menu for dinner including paddle salad, octopus soup, whole fish, lobster tamal, and braised short rib.
Enjoy poolside fare at this family-friendly lunch spot serving pizza, salads, poke bowls, ceviche, burgers, and traditional tacos. Open for lunch until late afternoon.
Conrad Punta de Mita throws a private beach party just for you to experience the cultural food traditions of the Nayarit region You will experience the freshest seafood and ingredients as you savor a cold drink and ceviche from the catch, and interact with the chef as lunch is prepared from sea to table.
Available for parties of 2 to 20. 48-hour advance reservations required.
- 24-hour indoor/outdoor fitness center
- Spa with indoor/outdoor treatment areas,
- Bicycle Boats
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Cultural Activities
- Children’s program, water slide and splash zone, kids’ room and arcade will keep families entertained. Play shuffleboard, ping-pong, foosball, billiards, and video games. Or head to the courts for basketball, tennis, and pickleball.
Golf – Fishing -Hiking/biking trails -Horse riding/rental -Jet skiing -Motor boating -Mountain biking
Parasailing – Rowing or canoeing -Scuba diving -Snorkeling -Water skiing