Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
6 nights From $8900 for 2
- Luxury Overwater Villa
- Meet & Greet Lei Greeting, Round Trip Ferry Transfers
- Champagne on Arrival, Honeymoon – Anniversary Amenities
- Breakfast Daily and Dinner Daily
- Mini-bar refilled daily (2 soft drinks, 2 beers, and sparkling/still water)
- Shark & Ray Lagoon Cruise with Motu Lunch
Valid for travel November 25, 2022, – March 2023
Pareo + Tshirt + Flowers in the room and bottle of champagne upon arrival
Moorea Vacation Package Features:
- Free dinner for 2 daily (beverages excluded) at main restaurant
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- Meet and Greet service: flower leis, fresh towel and fruit juice upon arrival at the hotel
- 1 bottle of water 50cl at turndown service daily per person
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 services per day in room including turn down service
- Minibar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparkling bottle of water
- 4 Nespresso caps per day and Dammann Freres teas selection
- In-room private check-in, depending on availability of room upon arrival
- 1 bottle of champagne upon arrival
- VIP Hermes amenities
- Express ironing
- Shoe shine service
- Fresh flowers in the bathroom
- In-room fitness kit
- Sleep menu with pillow menu
- Personalized letter head paper
- On call dedicated concierge
- Priority seating at Pure and K restaurant
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is set on the edge of a turquoise lagoon on the northeastern side of Moorea, white-sand beaches and lush mountain scenery surround this resort.
Private overwater bungalows, beach and tropical garden bungalows feature furnished patios or balconies and contemporary Polynesian decor.
The resort features a pool, day spa, private beach, water and beach sports, tennis courts, 2 restaurants and a poolside bar.
What to Expect:
Private bungalows are scattered over a calm turquoise lagoon, private white-sand beach and tropical gardens. An idyllic retreat, the resort attracts couples and honeymooners from around the world.
Approximately (18.5 mi) from the resort is Belvedere Lookout, a must-see when visiting Moorea. Located high in the mountains, the lookout offers a stunning panoramic view of the island including Cook’s Bay, Opunohu Bay and Mount Rotui.
Set in a contemporary decor, Pure enables you to enjoy your meal in a relaxed ambiance.
Type of cuisine : International
Opening hours : 06:30-10:30/12:00-14:00/18:00-22
Non smoking area
Offering a mythical sight of the lagoon and of the island of Tahiti. Enjoy the world class cuisine K offers in an intimate and romantic setting while enjoying a Polynesian dance show (Te Vahine The Woman).
Type of cuisine : Gourmet
Opening hours : 18:30 – 22:00
Facing the lagoon and the swimming pool. Polynesian atmosphere. Exotic south Pacific cocktails. Snacks, ice cream counter. Weekly entertainment.
Opening hours : 10:00 – 22:00
Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort consists of 114 private bungalows including 20 overwater bungalows. Overwater bungalows feature in-floor windows to view the sea below. All bungalows have furnished patios or balconies.
Amenities include minibars, BOSE sound systems, Sofitel “My Beds”, bathrobes, rain showers, blow dryers, iron & ironing boards, walk in closets (except Superior categories), magnifying mirrors, flat screen TVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Recreational opportunities at the resort include boat excursions, kayaking, pedal boating, sailing, snorkeling, wind surfing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
A variety of beach and water sports are available from the resort’s private beach including kayaking, sailing, snorkeling and scuba diving (surcharges may apply). The on-site day spa offers massage and body treatments that incorporate natural ingredients found throughout the island.
Luxury Garden Bungalow
501 sq feet, Each bungalow opens to the beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the resort with a private terrace and hammock. Each air-conditioned bungalow is beautifully designed; featuring a king size bed with plush bedding, bathroom with separate rain shower.
Superior Overwater Bungalow
– 330 sq feet The resort’s Overwater accommodations are a favorite among staff and guests alike. Features an in-floor viewing platform, illuminated at night, so guests can enjoy the colorful fish swimming underneath. Additionally guests will enjoy the spacious deck with privacy fence and direct access to the lagoon below. Each air conditioned bungalow is beautifully designed featuring a king size bed with plush bedding, sofa bed, bathroom with separate rain shower.
Superior Horizon Overwater Bungalow
Located at the end of pontoon. Each bungalow offers a private access to the lagoon and spectacular views. Texclusive amenities.
Exclusive Amenities: In-Room private Check-In, 1 bottle of champagne upon arrival, High Brand Amenities, 1 hour express ironing, shoe shining, fresh flowers in the bathroom, best table at K restaurant on opening days.
Luxury Overwater Bungalow
(559 sqft) Enjoy the largest overwater bungalows on the island of Moorea.
- 1 King Bed
- Spacious living room
- Bathroom with separate rain shower,
- Crystal-clear lagoon directly from your own balcony