Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas – All Inclusive Resort
6 days from $2,350 for 2
- Air from LAX-SAN-IAH-LAS
- Junior Swim Up Suite Spa
- All inclusive Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks
- Private Airport Transfers
Price is based on space availability, holiday travel is higher
Travel window Oct 25, 2021 – January 31 2022
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations for it’s swimmable beaches, adventurous tours, fabulous bars and restaurants, world class golf and so much more. Guests will appreciate the comfort of very modern and spacious rooms.
All Meals and Drinks
Dinner served buffet style or A la carte
24 hour Room Service
Snacks 24 hours a day
Unlimited beverages including local and imported beverages, 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Non-Motorized Sports and activities
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in poo
Daytime entertainment program
Live music, shows or Riu evening program
Free entry to “Pacha” discotheque at Riu Santa Fe (drinks included)
Taxes and tips
– Los Cabos
– La Ventana
– Lounge 24
– Baja Sur
– Baja Norte
– Beach club
– Krystal, Fusion restaurant
– Misaki, Japanese restaurant
– San Jose, Italian restaurant
– Bombay, Indian restaurant
– El Medano, Steakhouse
- Direct access to a beach
- Fitness center on-site
- Hot tub – There is 1 outdoor hot tub.
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Pool There are 4 pools on-site. This property has swim-up bars.
- Featuring the water park Splash Water World, swim-up bars, DJ pool parties and the foam pool party.
- Tennis court
- Children’s pool
There are 2 children’s pools on-site.
- Children’s program, onsite
As the tropical greenery sways languidly nearby, you’ll understand that our idea of paradise includes sharing it with those you love. So for those with children, there are also two pools and a playground especially made for them.