Le Bora Bora Pearl Resort
6 nights From $9200 for 2
- Flights to Bora Bora From Los Angeles,
- Meet & Greet with Flower Lei Greeting
- Otemanu Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily,
- Round Trip Boat Transfer,
Valid for travel Nov 30, 2021 – April 2022
- One Bottle of Champagne, Fruit Basket and Bed of Flowers upon Arrival
is pioneering an underwater coral nursery to propagate coral growth and encourage lagoon fish. This is underway directly beneath the overwater bungalows. The spa is a must to enjoy for a 45 minute couples message, and stone surround the steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi, and beautiful gardens.
Accessible only by boat, the resort is located on a motu, sandy island, in Bora Bora’s turquoise lagoon. Huge tree trunks support a thatched roof, Natural materials are used throughout, and Polynesian artwork decorates the walls. The extensive grounds are landscaped with tropical plants and water-lily ponds, and a small waterfall splashes behind a freeform swimming pool.
- Three restaurants
- Two Bars
- Tāvai Spa featuring double and single massage rooms, outdoor Vichy shower, tattoo parlor, sauna and steam bath
- Fully equipped state of the art and air conditioned fitness centre
- Toá Nui coral nursery program
- Wedding chapel
- Transit Rooms
- Open air cinema
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the resort and in rooms
- Romantic Services and weddings
- Currency Exchange
- Activities desk
- Doctor on request (from the main island)
- Complimentary boat transfers between the resort and the resorts base on the main island during the day (charge applies in the evening)
The highest elevation point at the resort, breakfast is served buffet style with peaceful views of the dazzling lagoon and Mount Otemanu, while dinner gives you the option to dine under the starlit sky.
Tevairoa features international cuisine with a creative French-Polynesian touch.
Every Monday, enjoy a vibrant live Polynesian show.
Breakfast 6:30am to 10:00am
Dinner 6:30pm to 9:30pm (except Mondays and Fridays from 7:00pm).
POERAVA GOURMET RESTAURANT
njoy a fine dining experience in the cozy setting of Gourmet Restaurant.
Reservations are required and can be made through the Concierge Desk
More information to come about opening hours and food options.
MIKI MIKI BAR & RESTAURANT
Lounging by the pool or on the beach, you will not have to go too far for a delicious lunch!
From delicious grilled fish or meat to the island’s specialty ‘poisson cru’, paninis, colorful salads or tasty pasta and pizzas, options at the Miki Miki Restaurant abound for your palate’s pleasure.
In the evening, Miki Miki turns into a Sunset Burger extravaganza, perfect for those wishing to dine casually.
Lunch 11:30am to 4:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm to 8:30pm (closed on Mondays and Fridays)
Cocktals with a view ! The Taurearea Bar is the perfect place to end a day beautifully, sipping exotic cocktails, or a great post dinner option for a ‘digestif’.
On some evenings, step back in time watching some iconic oldies such a ‘Mutiny on the Bounty’ on big screen, or enjoy live island beats and songs.
And as each day is a celebration, indulge in happy hours daily from 5:30pm to 7:00pm and 9:30pm to 10:45pm. Manuia !
Daily 5:00pm to 11:30pm
Room Service is available daily 24 hours.
- Snorkeling Gear
- Kayaks & Canoes
- Tennis court
- Volley ball
- Bocce ball court
- Mini golf
- Game room – pool table
- Coral nursery
- Free transfers between hotel and the main island
- In-room massage
- Scuba diving centre on site
- Catamaran cruise
- Champagne sunset cruise (on the catamaran)
- Lagoonarium visit
- Glass bottom boat
- Jet-ski guided island tour
- Offshore or lagoon fishing
- Shark & sting ray feeding with island tour
- Tahitian Black Pearl farm visit
- Four-wheel drive island safari tour
- Guided island tour by mini bus
- Helicopter ride
Nestled in the resort’s lush gardens, is an invitation to unwind and renew.
In the Islands of Tahiti, Mother Nature has been very generous and the TĀVAI Spa products and treatments have been designed to bring you time-honored traditions of massages and healing rituals.
Indulge in a Polynesian or hot stone massage, prepare your skin for the sun with a body exfoliation under a Vichy shower, or try our signature ‘avae taurumi’. Restore body and mind!
Open Daily 9:00am to 7:00pm
Wedding Packages at Le Bora Bora
Make your Dream a reality. What better place to celebrate your love, a milestone or renew your vows ! Breakfast delivered by outrigger canoe to your overwater bungalow, dinner served on the beach or on your overwater deck, an intimate beach ceremony or a grand celebration.
Overwater Villas & Garden Bungalows
Otemenu Overwater Bungalow
Recently remodeled, located at the end of each pontoon with ultimate privacy, and thus are another favorite at the resort. Spacious bedroom area with an en-suite bathroom. Glass top bedside and coffee tables, as well as glass top by the bathtub, provides soothing views of the water and sealife.
- Size 851 sq ft: 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Direct Access to the Lagoon, Furnished Sundeck with gazebo
- Unobstructed Views of Bora Bora
Located closer to the shores. Split between a spacious bedroom, bathtub and separate shower, a furnished sundeck with gazebo, glass top bedside and coffee tables, as well as glass top by the bathtub.
- Size 851 sq ft : 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Direct Access to Lagoon, Bathtub with Separate Shower, Furnished Sundeck and Gazebo
POOL OVERWATER VILLA
Direct access to lagoon, private deck with shaded area and hammock. Private plunge pool, lagoon view
- Size 1003 sq ft : 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Diret Access to Lagoon, Bathtub with Separate Shower, Furnished Sundeck and Gazebo
Lagoon Overwater Suite
Located closer to the end of pontoon with delightful views of the lagoon and the beach. Split between a spacious bedroom area with an en-suite bathroom complete with a bathtub and separate shower.
- Size 851 sq ft : 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Located closer to the end of the pontoon, Furnished Sundeck and Gazebo
- Views of the Lagoon and the Beach
ROYAL POOL BEACH VILLA WITH POOL
- 3 private plunge pools
- 2 king size beds or 4 twin beds + 2 queen beds
- Size 4696 sq ft : 6 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- 2 private enclosed gardens and decks
- 2 bathrooms with a shower
- Direct access to the beach – lagoon view
Garden Pool Villa
Tucked away in the resort’s lush tropical garden, the Garden Pool Villa is the most private room category.
Built as a traditional Polynesian ‘faré’ (home) private garden, each villa features a spacious bedroom area, en-suite bathroom, indoor shower, large sundeck area with plunge pool and gazebo..
- Size 1318 sq ft : 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Indoor/Outdoor shower, plunge pool and gazebo
- Private enclosed garden
BEACH VILLA WITH POOL
Built in Polynesian architecture and style, Features a spacious bedroom area, an indoor shower, comfortable living room opening onto the beach
- Size 1545 sq ft : 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Direct access to the beach – Lagoon view, Private garden with private plunge pool