The Le Meridien Bora Bora All Inclusive Plan features the following villas and amenities. Your trip is prepaid, flying on AIr Tahiti Nui. If you would like upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- All Inclusive Plan – Half a bottle of wine per person and half a bottle of water or 3 beers or soft drinks at will during meals. American Breakfast (Tipanie), 2-course lunch (Te Ava or Pool Bar) and 3-course dinner or buffet (all outlet, no supplement for theme nights). Drinks at the Pool Bar or Miki Miki Bar during opening hours. Cocktails, local beer (Hinano or Tabu), liquor well brand (Gordon’s Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Johnny Walker whisky Black or Red, Tahitian Rum Avatea white or brown), soft drinks and mineral water.
- Welcome Meet and Greet, complimentary flower leis at the airport, mineral water during transfer.
- Interisland Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Complimentary turtle feeding everyday exclusive to Le Meridien Guests, at 10:30am.
- Biggest Glass Floor Bungalows in Bora Bora
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in room.
- Free Beach Activities. – Game & Billiard room
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
Complementary 1/2 bottle of champagne (37.5cl) and honeymoon gift upon arrival
The Le Meridien Bora Bora Lagoon Overwater Bungalow is included with the plan.
Overwater Bungalow-Lagoon View -All Inclusive Rate
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks Size: 540 sqft – Max Occupancy: 3 Adults – 1 King, Sofa bed View: Lagoon View The Overwater Lagoon View Bungalows are located on the south branch and feature a view of our Motu or lagoon, Ideal location in the privacy of the deep waters. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon’s clear water for a swim Le Meridien Bora Bora
Biggest Glass Floors in Bora Bora
Out of all the Best Overwater Villas we visited in the French Polynesia, you will adore the biggest turquoise glass floor at Le-Meridien-Bora-Bora, HUGE!!
Le Méridien Bora Bora Activities includes two infinity swimming pools, snorkeling equipment, kayak/outrigger canoes, pedal boats, beach volleyball, stand-up paddleboards, ping pong and billiards. Children’s activities include kid-sized windsurf boards, snorkeling equipment and a playground. The Turtle Sanctuary offers a unique opportunity to meet, greet and learn about marine turtles in their natural environment. The Kaïnalu Canoe Club lets you ride in a traditional dugout canoe to experience the heritage of Polynesian tradition. For a fee, guests can enjoy additional activities including a catamaran cruise, lagoonarium, jet skis, parasailing, waterskiing, shark and ray feeding, deep-sea fishing and an aqua safari.