Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
Package Price $6700 for 2 adults 2 children under 17
6 Day Vacation Savanah Room, Transfers
QUick Service Dining Plan – 5 day Park Hopper Passes
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Interconnecting rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Radio alarm clock
- Rollaway beds
- Separate bathtub/shower
- Cable TV
This Dining Plan offers you an easy and affordable way to dine at your choice of more than 100 select Table Service and Quick Service restaurants.
For each night you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel, you will receive:
1 Table Service Meal
- Full buffet and non-alcoholic beverage
- Entrée, non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert (except at breakfast)
1 Quick Service Meal
- 1 entrée OR 1 complete Combo Meal
- 1 dessert (lunch or dinner) or 1 juice (breakfast)
- 1 single-serving non-alcoholic beverage
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle, or fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- Single serving grab bag chips
- 1 20 ounce bottle of soda or water
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Medium fountain soft drink or apple juiceHow it works:All dining package components will be included in your Key to the World card (which also works as the Resort room key, Theme Park Ticket, and for charging privileges). Meals and snacks, which are part of this dining package, may be used in any order and in any amount throughout the package stay until the total inclusions have been depleted.Full-Service Dining on the Disney Dining Plan includes most Table Service restaurants, dinner shows, and other special dining experiences. Table Service restaurant dining styles include buffet, family style, à-la-carte, and set plate.Many Disney full-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Advance dining reservations may be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Guests with a confirmed advance dining reservation will be seated at the next available table that will accommodate their party size after the confirmation time.
- Disney Dining Plan must be booked prior to departure; it cannot be added once you are in the destination
- Gratuities are not included
- Guests ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu where available
- The duration of the Disney Dining Plan must coincide with the number of nights of the room reservation
- Dining entitlements are nontransferable
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options
- Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use
- Some activities and events are priced separately
- 1 Table Service meal may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience. (All meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table, including Character Dining Experiences, will require 2 Table Service meals.)
- 2 Table Service meals may also be exchanged for either 1 Signature Dining Experience at a finer restaurant, Category 2 or Category 3 seating at 1 Disney Dinner Show (subject to availability), or private (in-room) dining
- Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Jiko – The Cooking Place – A signature restaurant (dinner only) offering African Cuisine.
Boma – Flavors of Africa – A family buffet with African influence for breakfast and dinner.
The Mara – Convenience meals and snacks
Victoria Falls – Serving African coffees and teas by day a variety of beverages at night
Uzima Springs – Pool bar
- Golf (nearby)
- Health club/fitness center ($)
- Hot tub
- Pool (outdoor/heated)
Take the family to become temporary wildlife conservation biologists by participating in exciting animal programs or go on a savanna safari and observe the animal’s interactions at dusk. Try your hand as a junior researcher, watch animal handlers feed the pelican and flamingos or take a class and learn how to track wildlife.
Disney special offers
As a Disney guest, you’ll enjoy:
Disney’s Magical Express – roundtrip transfers to/from airport and hotel with baggage handling. To book, visit www.disneysmagicalexpress.com\us.
Extra Magic Hour – each day one Disney Theme Park opens an hour early or stays open up to 3 extra hours after regular park closing just for Disney Resort guests.
Disney ID card – charge meals, merchandise and tickets at select Disney locations directly to your room.
Package delivery – don’t carry all those heavy bags around all day; select shops will be deliver your purchases right to your room.
Free parking with guest permit (can use at most places on property).
Free, unlimited transportation – within the resort and between the resort and parks by motor coach, water taxi, Monorail and shuttles that run throughout Disney including to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Water Parks and Downtown Disney.
Bedding: 2 queen beds; bed boards and bed rails are available on request
View –Views of Rooftop or Parking Area
Location – Floors 1-4
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total plus infant, 344 square-foot room with sitting area and furnished balcony.
Disney-World Animal Kingdom Lodge