10 Days From $14,200 for 2
- Air from Los Angeles to Tahiti
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Welcome Meet and Greet with lei Greeting
- Ferry Ride to Moorea
- Interisland Air to Bora Bora
- All Ground Transporation from Tahiti
- 2 Nights Te Moana Tahiti Resort Breakfast Daily
- 3 Nights Hilton Moorea Garden Deluxe Pool Villa Breakfast Daily
- 4 Nights St Regis Bora Bora Superior Overwater Bungalow Breakfast and Daily
- Bora Bora Catamaran Sunset Sail
Travel Window January 10 – March 31 2024
Based on space availability.
9 Days From $17,500 for 2
Same Items as low season but different dates and pricing
Travel Window June 1 – October 31, 2024
Based on space availability. Four Seasons in non refundable rate.
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
•Split of champagne delivered to your room
• Honeymoon gift, delivered in room in Moorea
• Honeymoon gift, delivered in room in Bora Bora
All Inclusive Plan features the following villas and amenities. Your trip is prepaid, flying on AIr Tahiti Nui. If you would like upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates.
- All Inclusive Plan – Half a bottle of wine per person and half a bottle of water or 3 beers or soft drinks at will during meals. American Breakfast (Tipanie), 2-course lunch (Te Ava or Pool Bar) and 3-course dinner or buffet (all outlet, no supplement for theme nights). Drinks at the Pool Bar or Miki Miki Bar during opening hours. Cocktails, local beer (Hinano or Tabu), liquor well brand (Gordon’s Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Johnny Walker whisky Black or Red, Tahitian Rum Avatea white or brown), soft drinks and mineral water.
Manava Garden Suite is included with the plan.
Overwater Bungalow-Lagoon View -All Inclusive Rate
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks Size: 540 sqft – Max Occupancy: 3 Adults – 1 King, Sofa bed View: Lagoon View The Overwater Lagoon View Bungalows are located on the south branch and feature a view of our Motu or lagoon, Ideal location in the privacy of the deep waters. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon’s clear water for a swim Westin Resort Bora Bora Resort Spa All Inclusive
Westin Bora Bora Activities includes two infinity swimming pools, snorkeling equipment, kayak/outrigger canoes, pedal boats, beach volleyball, stand-up paddleboards, ping pong and billiards. Children’s activities include kid-sized windsurf boards, snorkeling equipment and a playground. The Turtle Sanctuary offers a unique opportunity to meet, greet and learn about marine turtles in their natural environment. The Kaïnalu Canoe Club lets you ride in a traditional dugout canoe to experience the heritage of Polynesian tradition. For a fee, guests can enjoy additional activities including a catamaran cruise, lagoonarium, jet skis, parasailing, waterskiing, shark and ray feeding, deep-sea fishing and an aqua safari.
Biggest Glass Floors in Bora Bora
Out of all the Best Overwater Villas we visited in the French Polynesia, you will adore the biggest turquoise glass floor at Westin-Bora-Bora, HUGE!!
BORA BORA EXCURSIONS