8 Days Two Island All Inclusive Tahiti Vacation from $11K for 2 w/Air
- 3 nights Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Oceanfront room, Breakfast Daily,
- 4 nights LeMeridien Bora Bora, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks Daily,
- Honeymoon Welcome Amenities,
- Champagne on Arrival,
- (1) Excursion – Circle Day Tour,
- (1) Excursion – Moorea Ferry Trip.
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- A bottle of Champagne (75cl) in Bora Bora
- Complimentary Sunset Tropical Cocktail for 2 persons, per stay.
Tahiti Vacation Package Two – Island Deal features the following hotel properties and villas. Your trip is prepaid, with economy air, pre-assigned seating (if available) flying on Air Tahiti Nui or Air France. United Airlines is now scheduled non stop from San Francisco. If you would like to upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. All airlines now charge for economy seating, and our prices include main cabin seating.
These Bungalows are included with this package:
Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in Tahiti
Rate Includes Breakfast Daily
520 sq.ft, – Fits 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 13).
VIEW – panoramic ocean view with balcony,
• Mini-Bar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparking bottle of water
• Complimentary non-alcoholic cocktail and fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
• Complimentary access to the resort sports facilities
• Sand bottom swimming pool
• Snorkeling equipment
• Complimentary aqua gym course (subject to the schedule)
• Complimentary access to internet in public areas of the hotel
This picture was taken when it was the LeMeridien Tahiti.
One of the most popular sand pools on Tahiti Island
Illy Coffee Corner
Circle Island Tours – Activity – Tahiti Island
- Learn about the history of French Polynesia, soak up panoramic island views, and visit gorgeous waterfalls and botanic gardens on this tour from Papeete.
- A favorite among visitors for over 100 years! The route takes in more than 71 miles of dramatic coastline scenery with wave-pounded cliffs and peaceful beaches.
- Visit Venus Point where famous explorers including Captain Cook and William Bligh anchored and set up camp.
- See natural wonders including the Arahoho blowhole.
- Stop at the Paul Gauguin Museum and Vaipahi Garden.
On your last day on Tahiti Island spend the day in Moorea taking a 25 minute ferry ride from Papeete
- Hours of Operation: Ferry operates between 6am and 4:30pm
- Departure Location: Ferry pier in Papeete
- Departure Time: Your departure time will be confirmed by your Marama Tours Representative
- Inclusions: Round Trip ferry transfers
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks
Size: 540 sqft – 1 King, Sofa bed View: Lagoon View
Half a bottle of wine per person and half a bottle of water or 3 beers or soft drinks at will during meals.
American Breakfast (Tipanie), 2-course lunch (Te Ava or Pool Bar) and 3-course dinner or buffet.
Drinks at the Pool Bar or Miki Miki Bar during opening hours. Cocktails, local beer (Hinano or Tabu), liquor well brand (Gordon’s Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Johnny Walker whisky Black or Red, Tahitian Rum Avatea white or brown), soft drinks and mineral water.
The Overwater Lagoon View Bungalows are located on the south branch and feature a view of our Motu or lagoon, Ideal location in the privacy of the deep waters. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon’s clear water for a swim