Days From $9,200 for 2
Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Breakfast Daily, 4th Night Free Promo, Welcome Meet & Greet, Champagne on Arrival, Upgrade to Overwater Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa Island view, Honeymoon – Anniversary Amenities.
The St Regis Bora Bora Luxury Vacation for 2. Your trip is prepaid, with a gourmet breakfast a flying on Air Tahiti Nui. If you would like upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. Both airlines now charge for economy seating, and our prices include main cabin seating. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Welcome Meet and Greet with Champagne on Arrival
- Breakfast Daily,
- 4th night FREE! This promotion allows you to use the free night for early check-in or late check-out.
- Interisland Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- Upon arrival, allow a St. Regis Butler to arrange coffee or tea service in your room.
- Complimentary Fish feeding and Shark feeding with the Resort’s biologist on scheduled days.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Complimentary shuttle to Bora Bora Mainland during the day.
- Valentines Shape Tub and Rain Shower
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- A bottle of Champagne with the Pastry Chef’s sweet treat of the day,
- Book Minimum 5 nights or more also receive 50min Couples Massage ,
- One complimentary Tropical Flower Turndown during stay.
- Romantic Beach Dinner (courtesy from our agency).
PRICE IS BASED ON SPACE AVAILABILITY
Travel Window Jan 8 – March 31, 2020
Overwater Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa Island view
1,550 sqft Fits up to 3 persons. Includes:
- 1 King Bed
- Daily breakfast included for 2
- Early check-in or late check-out when booking 4 nights.
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
Facing the main island of Bora Bora and is the largest fleet in the Pacific. Featuring a private terrace and gazebo.
Bam Boo Restaurant
ASIAN – Open for dinner
Savor the scintillating flavors of Asian cuisine at Bam Boo Restaurant. Inspired by traditional fare in French Polynesia and mainland Asia, our waterfront eatery specializes in wok-fried dishes and exquisite sushi crafted from fresh, local seafood.
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges
ASIAN-FUSION – Open for dinner
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges is The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort’s signature restaurant. Considered a top dining experience in Bora Bora, tasting the unique French and Asian melding of cuisines by Jean-Georges is a world-class dining experience.
Far Niente Ristorante
ITALIAN – Open for dinner Dress code: Casual
Modern Italian cuisine dazzles guests at Far Niente Ristorante. Feel transported to Italy’s countryside at our restaurant, decorated to evoke a rustic European bistro and serving traditional dishes with a contemporary twist and sommelier-curated wines.
INTERNATIONAL – Open for breakfast and dinnerDress code: Casual
Te Pahu is a contemporary reflection of Polynesian tradition. An extensive American breakfast buffet is offered amid open-sided architecture supported by sculpted columns, facing the white-sand beach and sparkling lagoon.
DINE IN PARADISE
Enjoy our candlelight dinner for our honeymoon and anniversary couples on the beach or in your villa
6 Days From $13,400 for 2 with Breakfast and Dinner Daily Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Breakfast and Dinner Daily, Discounted Rate, Champagne on...
7 Day Romantic stay at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort – Thalasso Spa from $12.5K for 2. Non Stop Air LAX to Bora Bora, Breakfast...
6 Days From $12,900 for 2 with Breakfast -Dinner Daily Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Breakfast and Dinner Daily, Every 4th night FREE, Welcome...
10 Days From $13,900 for 2 Non Stop Air to Tahiti from LAX, Breakfast and Dinner Daily, Discounted Rate, 4 Days Pool Beach Villa in...