6 Days From $12,700 for 2 with Breakfast -Dinner Daily
The St Regis Bora Bora Hotel Luxury All Inclusive Plan features the following amenities.
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Welcome Meet and Greet with Champagne on Arrival
- Superior Overwater Villa – 5 nights
- The Epicurean Gourmet Plan – Breakfast and 3-course dinner for 2 daily
- 4th night FREE! This promotion allows you to use the free night for early check-in or late check-out.
- Interisland Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Complimentary shuttle to Bora Bora Mainland during the day.
- Valentines Shape Tub and Rain Shower
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- A bottle of Champagne with the Pastry Chef’s sweet treat of the day,
- Book Minimum 5 nights or more also receive 50min Couples Massage ,
- One complimentary Tropical Flower Turndown during stay.
Travel Window MAY – OCT 2020 – Based on Space Availability
Upgrade your overwater bungalow
Enjoy some of the best views in Bora Bora with 1500 square foot space
Guaranteed views of Bora Bora’s iconic Mt Otemanu. Features a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom.
Welcome balcony with shower. Italian marble bathrooms, valentines tub, glass floors throughout the villa.
2,798 Square Feet Fits up to 3 persons,
- 1 King Bed
- Daily breakfast included for 2
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
- The Epicurean Gourmet Plan – Daily 3-course dinner for 2,
- Early check-in or late check-out when booking 4 nights
- Private infinity-edge plunge pool, the largest looking over the Bora Bora lagoon in the South Pacific at 20 feet by 16
Premier Overwater 1 Bedroom Villa Mt. Otemanu, Plunge Pool
1900 sqft. This is my clients favorite villa with a jacuzzi dip pool on the balcony. Nice space, great views and welcome privacy.
Guaranteed views of Bora Bora’s iconic Mt Otemanu.
Italian marble bathrooms, valentines tub, separate lounge, Glass floors throughout the villa
2,852 square feet Fits up to 6 persons. Includes:
- Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King
- Maximum cribs/rollaway beds permitted: 2
- Daily breakfast included for all guests in room at Te Pahu Restaurant
- The Epicurean Gourmet Daily 3-course dinner for 4 guests