10Days From $12,700 for 2
Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Visit Three islands. Yes! Three Islands. Begin with two nights in Tahiti Intercontinental in a Garden room, lounge in a Jr. Suite Private Pool for 3 Nights at the Intercontinental Moorea, jump into the water from your Diamond Overwater Villa at the Intercontinental Thalasso Bora Bora The last couple of days wind down at the Intercontinental Tahiti and save your shopping days on this island.
Travel Window 02.20.20 – 05.21.20 Based on space availability
Tahiti Vacation Package Two- Island Deal features the Intercontinental Resorts in Moorea and Bora Bora. Your trip is prepaid, with economy air, pre-assigned seating (if available) flying on Air Tahiti Nui or Air France.
The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- Breakfast Daily for 10 days.
- Dinner Daily in Bora Bora
- 3 Nights Intercontinental Moorea
- 4 Nights Intercontinental Thalasso
- 2 nights Intercontinental Tahiti
- Three nights FREE!
- Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Lagoon Snorkel Tour included in Bora Bora
- HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- Receive a half bottle of champagne, delivered in room.
- Honeymoon gift, delivered in room in Bora Bora
- T shirt & 1 Pareo (sarong), delivered in the room.
- One canoe breakfast or room service breakfast for two persons, delivered in the villa.
- 5 nights + One T Shirt and one Pareo (sarong), delivered in room.
Junior Suite Garden Pool Bungalows
Fits 2 adults – sofa bed, king-size bed or twin beds,
Diamond Overwater Villa
Rate Includes Boat Transfers and Daily Breakfast
Intercontinental tahiti Panoramic View
Panoramic Room with spectacular Garden or Lagoon View are spacious 414 square feet, 97-square-foot balcony.
Fits three adults, or two adults and two children. They’re among the top choices of accommodation for honeymooners. Panoramic rooms come in two different categories: Panoramic Garden View Rooms (on the ground floor) and Panoramic Lagoon View Rooms.