11 Days from $14,782 for 2
- Air from LAX, Economy
- 3 Nights Pool Beach Villa in Tahaa Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- 5 Nights Intercontinental Thalasso Spa Private Plunge Pool Overwater Villa, Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- 2 Nights in Tahiti Panoramic Garden Room
Travel Window November 1 – April 30th 2022
Based on space availability. Holiday Travel is higher.
11 Days From $16,778 for 2
Same items as low season but different dates and pricing.
Travel Window June 2021 – Oct 2022
Based on space availability.
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- Half bottle of champagne, delivered in room.
- A honeymoon gift, delivered in room.
- One T shirt & 1 Pareo (sarong), delivered in the room.
- Private Love Boat Lagoon Cruise For Two, Bora Bora
The La Tahaa is on a private motu looking onto the lush shores of Taha’a on one side and Bora Bora on the other. Very secluded private bungalows, view the turquoise beautiful waters and this luxury resort and spa.
In Tahaa’a your prepaid package includes:
- Pool Beach Villa for 3 nights.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner for 2. Dinner is a 3 course dinner at Hawaiki Nui Restaurant.
- Meet & Greet Service: flower leis and welcome drink
- Chef’s treats in room upon arrival
- Four (4) complimentary Nespresso coffee capsules daily
- Minibar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
- Housekeeping service twice a day (regular and turndown service)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby area, at the Tehutu bar (main building), and the swimming pool area
- One (1) small bottle of water per person at turndown daily
- Vanilla bamboo farewell gift on last evening
- Complimentary roundtrip boat shuttle from the resort to the main island of Tahaa, based on resorts shuttle schedule
For any dietary requests, please advise us in advance so that our Chef may best meet your needs. Special arrangements for romantic dinners, private picnics or more can be made upon request.
LE VANILLE RESTAURANT
Le Vanille, the resort’s main restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. Set high up among the trees.
Enjoy this ‘al fresco’ restaurant, right on the beach and feet in the sand ! The Chef’s specialties include salads, tasty grilled fish or meat, sashimi and of course Tahitian’s famous poisson cru, a salad of raw tuna marinated with vegetables, lime juice and freshly squeezed coconut milk. The beach Bar, ‘Manuia Bar’, takes over for light snacks once La Plage closes.
The Ohiri Restaurant is the resort’s gourmet and gourmand dining option. The Chef will delight you with some creative French- Polynesian fusion cuisine. As will the sommelier with the diverse and renowned wines from our cellar.
The atmosphere is nice and cozy, warm and romantic.
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa has stunning views of the most popular lagoon in Bora Bora.
The resort offers 80 overwater, one of the best luxury spa’s in Bora Bora. Excellent location for a bora bora wedding.
Le Reef Restaurant polynesian style and fine gourmet cuisine. Eating on the terrace overlooking the lagoon and beach is delightful. Serves: Breakfast | Dinner
Sands Bar and Restaurant
The Sands Restaurant: casual, breezy and situated on a private stretch of white sand beach. You can see your Chef cooking for you with our show kitchen! Serves: Lunch | Dinner
Le Corail Restaurant
Gourmet air conditioning restaurant overlooking the lagoon with his unique panoramic view. Open for dinner only, you will be amazed by the local touch of the cuisine and the largest wine cellar of French Polynesia. The Corail is open Tuesday to Sunday from April until November each year. Closed December to March. Serves: Dinner
Join in the fun on Monday and Friday nights at our theme dinners. Buffet of international and Polynesian dishes, while a talented team of local performers puts on a Tahitian cultural show, featuring traditional song and dance. Theme nights are subject to change depending on occupancy and weather.
Hotel Bars /Lounges
This trendy bar and its three lounges overlook the beach, the pool and the lagoon. Drinks, exotic cocktails and light snacks are served from 3pm to 11pm. Daily Happy Hour is from 5pm to 6pm with 2-for-1 cocktails.
South Beach Bar
Plush sunloungers and beach chairs in the sand – South Beach Bar is our waterfront lounge where you can sip a cold cocktail in the shade of coconut trees.
Located within Sands Restaurant, Sands Bar faces the resort’s white sandy beach, offering views of the beautiful Mount Otemanu. Open in the afternoon, Sands serves casual meals from 12pm to 9.30pm, serving a lunch menu until 5pm, and dinner from 6.30pm until close.
DEEP OCEAN SPA
is a highlight for many guests. A protected ocean habitat for local marine life, it is home to more than 200 species of sea creatures. At 2pm each day you can meet resident stingrays, which swim right up to the shore to interact with guests.