- Depart from Los Angeles, San Diego, SFO, to Cabo – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin when available
- 5 Nights Vista Club Ocean View Queen Queen Room
- Breakfast Buffet for all -Social hour with hors d’oeuvres, -Open bar with local wine, beer and tequila, Bite-size desserts and evening cordials
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance -Cancel for any Reason
Travel Window June 1 2020 – Dec 20, 2020. Price is based on space availability.
If you have a different party setup please chat/text us your request.
Vista Club Double Beds OceanView
La Vista Club Access:
- Continental breakfast at El Meson 6:30 am – 10 am
- Poolside afternoon treats 1 pm – 2 pm
- Social hour with hors d’oeuvres 5 pm – 6:30 pm
- Bite-sized desserts and cordials 8 pm- 10 pm
Hilton Los Cabos Activities
- Fitness Room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimmable beaches
- Tennis Court
- eforea spa
The bar features a tailored cocktail menu with signature drinks. breathtaking ocean views, the space is an ideal setting for pre and post dinner drinks.
For an informal breakfast, lunch, or dinner, El Meson fits the bill. This casual Los Cabos restaurant presents a refined Mexican, American, and International menu. Views overlooking the shimmering reflection pool and Sea of Cortez.
LA ONDA BAR
Oceanfront bar steps away from the beach.
Pool Restaurant swimmer-friendly beaches on the tourist corridor,
Vela’s refined regional Italian cuisine commingles with fresh Mexican ingredients. Local culture and history have inspired and influenced dishes at this new upscale 114-seat dining venue. Vela serves dinner al fresco alongside the resort’s infinity pool, as well as indoors.
Raw Bar & Sushi
Signature Dish – Crunchy Quinoa Roll
Fresh crab, asparagus, local avocado, lightly breaded with quinoa flour, topped with mouthwatering spicy tuna.