5 nights from $3550 for 4
- Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK, PDX
- Rainbow Tower Oceanfront – Double Bonus Supreme Promotion
- 2 adults /2 children
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Daily Resort Fees Included
Based on space availability, Travel Window 11/1/21 – 03/31/22
Rainbow Tower Ocean Front Room
Incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu coastline. Beachfront tower, ideal location close to Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
Oceanfront room, approx. 355 sq. ft., in the Rainbow Tower featuring:
- Two double beds/ King Bed
- Premium ocean and Honolulu coastline views
- Outdoor balcony/lanai
- Luxury Serenity Dream Bed & Bath collection
BEACH AND POOLS
Four pools for everyone to enjoy
- Super Pool – Waikiki’s Largest This 10,000 sq. ft. pool is steps away from the beach between the Rainbow Tower and The Ali‘i Tower. Separate keiki (children) pool with shallow swimming area for younger guests.
- Paradise Pool – Endless Fun The 5,000 sq. ft. family activity pool boasts the longest slide in Waikiki and a 77 ft. lava tube. The two-tiered freshwater pool, bordered by lava rock formations, has three waterfalls and two heated whirlpools.
- Tapa Pool – -Tropical Paradise Beautiful tropical setting for sunbathing and swimming, centrally located between the Tapa Tower and Diamond Head Tower. Cabana rentals available daily.
- Kalia Pool – – Adults Only Pool (18+ years) This inviting pool displays mosaic-tiled lei of tropical Hawaiian flowers and a whirlpool accented with Hawaiian ginger mosaic. Located on the fourth floor adjacent to Mandara Spa and the fitness center.
Beach service opens at 8:30am All rentals must be returned by 4:30pm Surfboards: All-day or 2-hour rentals Two-person Kayaks: 1-hour or 2-hour rentals Waterbees (lagoon only): 1-hour or 2-hour rentals For rentals, visit the Waikiki Beach Activities Lagoon Stand. Super Pool, Beach Stand, Lagoon Stand, and Paradise Pool • Obtain one towel card at the Front Desk for each towel you wish to utilize during your stay • Present towel card in exchange for one towel at any of the four stands listed above. • Return your soiled towel to any of the four stands listed in the sidebar in exchange for a fresh towel or to retrieve your towel card. • Please return the towel cards to the Super Pool, Paradise Pool, or Express Check-Out Box upon check out or anytime prior to avoid a $10 charge per card. BEACH & POOL TO
- Movie Night – Enjoy a kid-friendly movie under the stars every Wednesday and Saturday at Sundown on the Village Green
- Ocean/Lagoon Activities – Board the Atlantis Submarine or Waikiki Catamaran at Port Hilton on the beach. Visit Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and Beach and enjoy the sublime Hawaiian sun under on a chaise lounge beneath an umbrella.
- Daily Activities & Exercise Schedule – Start the day with a Sculpt, Yoga or Tai Chi session on the Village Green. Master the art of Lei Making, learn about Hawaiian Hula with lessons in the Village Green or impress your friends and family with a Ukulele Lesson in the Paradise Lounge.
- Friday Night Fireworks – Every Friday night the sky lights up with a stunning fireworks display off Waikiki Beach at 7:45 pm. Find the perfect spot the view the fireworks on the beach or at Tropics Bar & Grill or Hau Tree Cantina. If you are staying in an Ocean Front room in Rainbow Tower or The Ali’i tower watch the show from your balcony.
- Waikiki Starlight Luau – Experience the colorful heritage of the Pacific Islands as you join the excitement of the celebration with live music, a feast of tropical modern luau cuisine, and an exciting ‘Voyage Across the South Seas’ featuring the fiery drama of four fire knife dancers as well as traditional Tahitian and Hawaiian dance.
Sunday – Thursday 5:30 pm Fireworks display times are seasonal: Sept – May at 7:45pm, June – Aug at 8:00pm
Located in the Diamond Head Tower at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Camp Penguin hosts a variety of educational activities for children five to 12. iThe trained camp counselors will take the group on exciting excursions to several off-site venues, including the Waikiki Aquarium and Honolulu Zoo. The counselors will also facilitate on-site activities, such as building a volcano and seashell hunting.
- Different themes each day
- On-site and off-site activities
- Arts and crafts
- Lunch provided
18 Restaurants & Bars
Choose from 18 on-site restaurants & bars – from gourmet to casual, beach-front dining.
HAWAII FAMILY VACATIONS
5 nights from 4900 for 4 w/Air
• Studio Kitchenette Garden Villa
• Includes round trip airport transfers
6 Nights From $6,900 for 4 w/Air
• Upgrade to OceanView Room
• Full Size Car
• Maui Ocean Center 4 tickets
7 day with Air from $6,500 for 4
*Queen Queen Partial OCean room
*Main Cabin - prepaid assigned seating
*Breakfast Daily for 2
7 days with Air from $4,850 for 4Upgrade to Makai at Lagoon Tower Ocean side, Daily Resort Fee Waived, Round Trip Airport Transfers
• Round Trip Airport Transfers • Oceanview Room • Breakfast Daily for 2 • Popular Kids Club