5 nights from $3950 for 4 w/Flights
- Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK
- Rainbow Tower Two Double Beds
- Main Cabin Seating – No Charge – Carry on allowed
- 2 adults /2 children
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Daily Resort Fees Included
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for ANY reason and get a full refund less the cost of insurance
Based on space availability, Travel Window 06/01 – 12/20/20
Holiday travel is higher
Rainbow Tower Ocean Front Room
Incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu coastline. Beachfront tower, ideal location close to Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
Oceanfront room, approx. 355 sq. ft., in the Rainbow Tower featuring:
- Two double beds/ King Bed
- Premium ocean and Honolulu coastline views
- Outdoor balcony/lanai
- Luxury Serenity Dream Bed & Bath collection
BEACH AND POOLS
Four pools for everyone to enjoy
– Waikiki’s Largest This 10,000 sq. ft. pool is steps away from the beach between the Rainbow Tower and The Ali‘i Tower. Separate keiki (children) pool with shallow swimming area for younger guests.
– Endless Fun The 5,000 sq. ft. family activity pool boasts the longest slide in Waikiki and a 77 ft. lava tube. The two-tiered freshwater pool, bordered by lava rock formations, has three waterfalls and two heated whirlpools.
– Tropical Paradise Beautiful tropical setting for sunbathing and swimming, centrally located between the Tapa Tower and Diamond Head Tower. Cabana rentals available daily.
– Adults Only Pool (18+ years) This inviting pool displays mosaic-tiled lei of tropical Hawaiian flowers and a whirlpool accented with Hawaiian ginger mosaic. Located on the fourth floor adjacent to Mandara Spa and the fitness center.
Beach service opens at 8:30am All rentals must be returned by 4:30pm Surfboards: All-day or 2-hour rentals Two-person Kayaks: 1-hour or 2-hour rentals Waterbees (lagoon only): 1-hour or 2-hour rentals F
or rentals, visit the Waikiki Beach Activities Lagoon Stand. Super Pool, Beach Stand, Lagoon Stand, and Paradise Pool • Obtain one towel card at the Front Desk for each towel you wish to utilize during your stay • Present towel card in exchange for one towel at any of the four stands listed above. • Return your soiled towel to any of the four stands listed in the sidebar in exchange for a fresh towel or to retrieve your towel card. • Please return the towel cards to the Super Pool, Paradise Pool, or Express Check-Out Box upon check out or anytime prior to avoid a $10 charge per card. BEACH & POOL TO
Enjoy a kid-friendly movie under the stars every Wednesday and Saturday at Sundown on the Village Green
Board the Atlantis Submarine or Waikiki Catamaran at Port Hilton on the beach. Visit Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and Beach and enjoy the sublime Hawaiian sun under on a chaise lounge beneath an umbrella.
Daily Activities & Exercise Schedule
Start the day with a Sculpt, Yoga or Tai Chi session on the Village Green. Master the art of Lei Making, learn about Hawaiian Hula with lessons in the Village Green or impress your friends and family with a Ukulele Lesson in the Paradise Lounge.
Friday Night Fireworks
Every Friday night the sky lights up with a stunning fireworks display off Waikiki Beach at 7:45 pm. Find the perfect spot the view the fireworks on the beach or at Tropics Bar & Grill or Hau Tree Cantina. If you are staying in an Ocean Front room in Rainbow Tower or The Ali’i tower watch the show from your balcony.
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Experience the colorful heritage of the Pacific Islands as you join the excitement of the celebration with live music, a feast of tropical modern luau cuisine, and an exciting ‘Voyage Across the South Seas’ featuring the fiery drama of four fire knife dancers as well as traditional Tahitian and Hawaiian dance.
Sunday – Thursday 5:30 pm Fireworks display times are seasonal: Sept – May at 7:45pm, June – Aug at 8:00pm
Located in the Diamond Head Tower at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Camp Penguin hosts a variety of educational activities for children five to 12. iThe trained camp counselors will take the group on exciting excursions to several off-site venues, including the Waikiki Aquarium and Honolulu Zoo. The counselors will also facilitate on-site activities, such as building a volcano and seashell hunting.
- Different themes each day
- On-site and off-site activities
- Arts and crafts
- Lunch provided
18 Restaurants & Bars
Choose from 18 on-site restaurants & bars – from gourmet to casual, beach-front dining.