7 Days From $19,900 for 3 w/Air
- Air from Los Angeles to Bora Bora – Economy
- Breakfast – Dinner Daily for 2
- 6 nights Superior Overwater Villa
- King Bed and Separate Living Room with Couch
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
- 2 adults and 1 children 17 and under.
Travel Window May 2023 – October 31, 2023 Price is based on space availability
Special Kids and Adult Amenities
- -Children age 7-12 receive 50% discount off all regular/adult menus and children age 6 and under eat free.
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne with the Pastry Chef’s sweet treat of the day for the parents and snacks for the kid(s) in the Villa upon arrival.
- Cream Passport for kids age 12 and under for unlimited Ice Cream & Milk Shakes -Access to Complimentary Kids Club open daily from 9a – 5p for children 5 years and older subject to reservations made at least 24hrs in advance. *Baby sitting charges apply outside of Kids Club opening hours.
BONUS: Guests staying 5 nights or more also receive complimentary laundry service for kids clothes only during whole stay
St Regis Bora Bora
Take the family to Bora Bora and relax in your 1500 sqft. luxurious overwater bungalow that surrounds you in brillant turquoise waters,, majestic grounds, and gourmet dining package that includes breakfast and dinner daily.
Superior Overwater Bungalows
1,550 sqft Fits up to 3 persons. Includes:
- 1 King Bed and pull out sofa
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
St Regis Bora Bora Activities
The St Regis Bora Bora offers complimentary watersports at the Main Beach include stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking or visit the lagoonarium. Work out in our fitness center or play a set on our tennis court.
The Resort’s private Lagoonarium is a protected underwater sanctuary with several pontoons allow easy access for snorkeling at leisure. The visit of a local biologist at the hotel allow customers to be informed about the marine life. Fish and Sharks feeding three times a week.
The family-friendly St. Regis Bora Bora Resort welcomes children ages 5 to 12 years old at the Kids Club. Open every day for free with 24 hour’s notice, our resort is proud to entertain its youngest guests with an array of child-friendly activities.
Kids Creativity Club where they can participate in beach and water games, sand castle building, coconut demonstration, Polynesian art-making, and various swimming or sailing activities.
An indoor play area is among the resort’s dedicated, kid-friendly facilities. Restaurants are accommodating as well, with high chairs and creative dishes specially prepared by our resort chefs to fit every child’s mood.
Lagoon by Jean-Georges – Restaurant and Bar
Suspended over the water and offering striking views of Mount Otemanu, our Asian-fusion restaurant highlights local produce and fresh catches
Te Pahu Restaurant
Visit our open-air restaurant, Te Pahu, to taste the bold and intricate flavors of French Polynesia and Bora Bora. Favorful cuisine, beautiful water views and breakfast.
Casual restaurant, the Aparima Bar, offers light meals, tasty snacks and refreshing cocktails. After a day on the water in Bora Bora, swim-up to the bar for an evening of relaxation.
Bam Boo Restaurant
Located in our resort’s beautiful surroundings, our Asian restaurant is the ideal choice for a unique culinary experience in Bora Bora
Far Niente Restaurant
Far Niente Ristorante, is an homage to the time-honored traditions of Italian cuisine and boasts an assortment of authentic dishes and drink
St. Regis offers a full in-room dining menu available 24 hours for your convenience.
TAHITI FAMILY VACATIONS
Family Vacation to Bora Bora – Luxury St Regis
Four Seasons Bora Bora Family Vacation Deal
Family Special at Conrad Bora Bora
Family Vacation Intercontinental Thalasso Bora Bora
All Inclusive Bora Bora Family Vacation Package
BORA BORA EXCURSIONS