6 Days From $11,268 for 3 w/flights, Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Breakfast Daily for all, Discounted Rate, Superior OverwaterVilla, Boat Transfers.
- -Children age 7-12 receive 50% discount off all regular/adult menus and children age 6 and under eat free.
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne with the Pastry Chef’s sweet treat of the day for the parents and snacks for the kid(s) in the Villa upon arrival.
- Cream Passport for kids age 12 and under for unlimited Ice Cream & Milk Shakes -Access to Complimentary Kids Club open daily from 9a – 5p for children 5 years and older subject to reservations made at least 24hrs in advance. *Baby sitting charges apply outside of Kids Club opening hours.
BONUS: Guests staying 5 nights or more also receive complimentary laundry service for kids clothes only during whole stay
St Regis Bora Bora Family Deal Vacation is for 2 adults and 1 children 13 and under. Flying on Air Tahiti Nui with pre-assigned seating when available. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin when available
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- Breakfast Daily for all guests
- 5 nights stay in a Upgrade Superior Overwater Villa
- King Bed and Separate Living Room with Couch
- Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
Travel Window Dec 1 2019 – Mar 31, 2020. Price is based on space availability.
If you have a different party setup please chat/text us your request.
Superior Overwater Bungalows
1,550 sqft Fits up to 3 persons. Includes:
- 1 King Bed
- Daily breakfast included for 3
- Early check-in or late check-out when booking 4 nights.
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
St Regis Bora Bora Activities
The St Regis Bora Bora offers complimentary watersports at the Main Beach include stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking or visit the lagoonarium. Work out in our fitness center or play a set on our tennis court.
The Resort’s private Lagoonarium is a protected underwater sanctuary with several pontoons allow easy access for snorkeling at leisure. The visit of a local biologist at the hotel allow customers to be informed about the marine life. Fish and Sharks feeding three times a week.
For offsite adventure, you’ll find scuba, snorkeling, reef fishing, deep-sea fishing and a traditional Polynesian Dinner Show.
Bam Boo Restaurant
ASIAN – Open for dinner
Savor the scintillating flavors of Asian cuisine at Bam Boo Restaurant. Inspired by traditional fare in French Polynesia and mainland Asia, our waterfront eatery specializes in wok-fried dishes and exquisite sushi crafted from fresh, local seafood.
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges
ASIAN-FUSION – Open for dinner
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges is The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort’s signature restaurant. Considered a top dining experience in Bora Bora, tasting the unique French and Asian melding of cuisines by Jean-Georges is a world-class dining experience.
Far Niente Ristorante
ITALIAN – Open for dinner Dress code: Casual
Modern Italian cuisine dazzles guests at Far Niente Ristorante. Feel transported to Italy’s countryside at our restaurant, decorated to evoke a rustic European bistro and serving traditional dishes with a contemporary twist and sommelier-curated wines.
INTERNATIONAL – Open for breakfast and dinnerDress code: Casual
Te Pahu is a contemporary reflection of Polynesian tradition. An extensive American breakfast buffet is offered amid open-sided architecture supported by sculpted columns, facing the white-sand beach and sparkling lagoon.