5 nights at Aulani, $4900 for 4 w/Flights
- Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK, PDX. PHX, LAS
- Studio Garden Villa with kitchenette, 2 adults 2 children
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Taxes Included
- LIMITED SPACE GET IT WHILE YOU CAN, Travel Window January 5 – March 20, 2023
5 nights at Aulani $6900 for 5 w/Air
- 1 Bedroom Garden Villa with full Kitchen (if room set up is different, please request a customized quote. )
- Includes round trip airport transfers
Travel Window January 5 – March 20, 2023
Based on space availability
Disney Hawaii Club Villas Aulani Family Vacation offers two sets of accommodations. Aulani Villas provide full kitchens with washer and dryers, and the Disney Aulani Rooms offer two queen beds and a bit better square footage.
Disney Complimentary Activities
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises, World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters.
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone.
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities,Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults.
- AULANI BEACH AT KO OLINA LAGOON -Swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard and play—or simply relax and soak up the sun on this award-winning beach with a paved trail.
- AULANI POOL PARTIES – Splash out at Waikolohe Pool, where games, dancing, music and Disney Character appearances deliver gallons of family-friendly fun.
- Menehune Adventure Trail This high-tech scavenger hunt leads you through Aulani to solve riddles, search for statues and discover surprises.
- Menehune Bridge -Little ones will love this interactive area with 2 slides, a play structure and of course the Menehune, the magical “little people” of Hawai‘i.
- Mo‘olelo Fire Pit Storytelling -Gather ‘round the fire pit for enchanting tales told by Uncle, a master storyteller. Puppetry, props and magical effects enhance the evening.
- Maka‘ika‘i, The Nature and Wildlife of Aulani -On this guided walking tour, learn about the landscaping, nature and island beauty of Aulani and the Imagineering inspiration behind it. Take a guided walking tour of the extensive art collection at Aulani and discover how Imagineers tell the story of Hawaiian culture through these thoughtfully chosen pieces.
- Shows Entertainment -Marvel as Disney storytelling blends with the storied traditions of Hawai‘i to create an array of shows, entertainment and excursions.
- Waikolohe Pool -Boasting 8,200 square feet, zero entry and a tunnel body slide, the Volcanic Vertical, this is the crown jewel of pools at Aulani.
- Waikolohe Stram -Off the beaten path from the main pool, this adult-exclusive refuge offers quiet relaxation and refreshment, with a nearby pool bar.
- Wailana Pool -Enjoy 2 tubing adventures from atop
- Pu‘u Kilo: Extreme rapids that twist through caverns or a lazy river that glides along a tropical landscape.
Sleeps up to 5. Partial view of the pool, courtyards, water features or landscaping from the room or balcony.1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed, 750 square feet
Aulani Full Kitchen
HAWAII FAMILY VACATIONS