5 nights at Aulani $3450 for 4 w/Air
- Depart from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK. PDX
- Garden Room with Two Queen Beds
- Main Cabin Seating – No Charge – Carry on allowed
- 2 adults and 2 children
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
Based on space availability, Travel Window 02/25/21 – 03/25/21 and 04/8/21 – 05/31/21
Welcome to Disney Aulani
The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles, Portland, SeaTac, San Fran, San Jose, Oakland, San Diego – Economy Class
- Package for 2 adults and 2 children Garden Room (if room set up is different, please request a customized quote).
- Main Cabin Seating Included. (Cheap, cheap fares don’t let you assign your seats in advance and they charge you.)
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- No Resort Fees
- Taxes Included
Disney Complimentary Activities
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises, World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters.
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone.
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities,Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults.
- AULANI BEACH AT KO OLINA LAGOON -Swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard and play—or simply relax and soak up the sun on this award-winning beach with a paved trail.
- AULANI POOL PARTIES – Splash out at Waikolohe Pool, where games, dancing, music and Disney Character appearances deliver gallons of family-friendly fun.
- Menehune Adventure Trail This high-tech scavenger hunt leads you through Aulani to solve riddles, search for statues and discover surprises.
- Menehune Bridge -Little ones will love this interactive area with 2 slides, a play structure and of course the Menehune, the magical “little people” of Hawai‘i.
- Mo‘olelo Fire Pit Storytelling -Gather ‘round the fire pit for enchanting tales told by Uncle, a master storyteller. Puppetry, props and magical effects enhance the evening.
- Maka‘ika‘i, The Nature and Wildlife of Aulani -On this guided walking tour, learn about the landscaping, nature and island beauty of Aulani and the Imagineering inspiration behind it. Take a guided walking tour of the extensive art collection at Aulani and discover how Imagineers tell the story of Hawaiian culture through these thoughtfully chosen pieces.
- Shows Entertainment -Marvel as Disney storytelling blends with the storied traditions of Hawai‘i to create an array of shows, entertainment and excursions.
- Waikolohe Pool -Boasting 8,200 square feet, zero entry and a tunnel body slide, the Volcanic Vertical, this is the crown jewel of pools at Aulani.
- Waikolohe Stram -Off the beaten path from the main pool, this adult-exclusive refuge offers quiet relaxation and refreshment, with a nearby pool bar.
- Wailana Pool -Enjoy 2 tubing adventures from atop
- Pu‘u Kilo: Extreme rapids that twist through caverns or a lazy river that glides along a tropical landscape.
These Disney Aulani Studios/Rooms are included with the plan.
Deluxe Studio – Island Gardens View
The Deluxe Studio features Kitchenette. Fits 4 Guests – Beds 1 queen bed 1 queen sleeper sofa Bathroom 1 full Bathroom 356 sq ft.
Aulani Studio Pull Out Bed
Aulani Studio Kitchen
Aulani Bathroom Studio
Aulani Garden Studio View
Island Gardens View
A partial view of the mountains, spa or landscaping from the room or balcony
2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 4 Adults 356 sq ft.