5 nights at $7700 for 2 w/Air
- Air from Los Angeles to Bora Bora – Economy
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Welcome Meet and Greet with Champagne on Arrival
- 5 nights Intercontinental LeMoana Horizon Overwater Villa
- Breakfast daily
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Cancel for Any Reason Insurance
- Shark & Ray Snorkel Safari Tour
- Upon arrival: A flower arrangement and a bottle of French Champagne (1/2).
- A Honeymoon present delivered in your room
- A pareo is offered to the bride and a tee-shirt is offered to the groom.
- A complimentary breakfast is offered to the couple and delivered in bungalow or Canoe breakfast for our honeymooners staying in overwater bungalow (beverages not included).
Travel window 11/25/19 – 03/31/21 Based on space availability
Horizon Overwater Villa
Overwater Horizon Junior Suite Bungalow – these 26 bungalows are situated in absolute peace, the furthest out from the resort on the turquoise waters of the lagoon, with just the reef, little island (motu) and the open ocean beyond for their horizon. They are spacious, including a terrace and the sundeck from which clients can glide straight into the lagoon and enjoy a fresh outside shower.
Breakfast Daily for 2
NOA NOA RESTAURANT
Noa Noa is the main restaurant, located at the heart of the resort. This indoor and outdoor venue is located on a landscaped terrace, spilling down from an enclosed patio to the beachfront for superb lagoon views.
Dinner: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Snorkel equipment
- Beach towels available at the Beach Fare kiosk
- Outrigger canoes
- Ping pong table
- Billiards lounge
- Chess set
- Board games
- Paddle board
Shark & Ray Snorkel Safari Tour Included
7 Days From $12,525 for 3 w/flights. Depart from Air LAX to Bora Bora – Economy Class. Breakfast Daily...
LE MERIDIEN WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 2022 6 Days From $10,700 for 2 with Air • Depart from LAX to Bora...
6 Days From $10,500 for 2 at Conrad Bora Bora All Inclusive Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to...
6 nights at $8900 for 2 w/Air Flights to Bora Bora From Los Angeles, Meet & Greet with...