7 Day stay at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort – Thalasso Spa
from $15.5K for 2 adults 2 children 14 and under,
Non Stop Air LAX to Bora Bora, Breakfast and Dinner Daily,
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort – Thalasso Spa Family Vacation focus on the following featured overwater villa and amenities. Your trip is prepaid, with a gourmet breakfast and 3-course dinner, flying on AIr Tahiti Nui. If you would like to upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. Both airlines now charge for economy seating, and our prices include main cabin seating. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Ask about Kids fly Free Program 11 and under. (based on space availability must be flexible with dates).
- Pre-Assigned Seating
- Welcome Meet and Greet.
- Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- 6 Nights Diamond Overwater Villa
- Includes daily American breakfast – Dinner for all guests in the room ages 4 years and above. Kids 0-3 eat for free from the kids menu or on buffet meals.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Shuttle boat between the both InterContinental Bora Bora Resorts is available during day
- Free unlimited internet access
Diamond Overwater Villa
Rate Includes Boat Transfers and Daily Breakfast and Dinner
(1,507 square feet) each, (624-square-foot) terrace. and offer views of the beach and feature a private (172 square feet) outdoor pool.Fits up to three adults, or two adults and two children. Adjacent to the pool is a spacious shaded terrace and sundeck with sun loungers for sun bathing and direct access into the lagoon. Each villa also has a freshwater shower located on the sundeck. Luxurious, king-size bed (or twin beds on request) facing a large picture window that overlooks the lagoon and beach. Expansive living room with a glass coffee table, Bathrooms feature a separate shower and bathtub.