6 Days from $17.5K for 2 adults 2 children 14 and under, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort – Thalasso Spa
- Departs from from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class, non stop
- Ask about Kids fly Free Program 11 and under. (based on space availability must be flexible with dates).
- Pre-Assigned Seating
- Welcome Meet and Greet.
- Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- 5 Nights Diamond Overwater Villa
- Includes daily American breakfast – Dinner for all guests in the room ages 4 years and above. Kids 0-3 eat for free from the kids menu or on buffet meals.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Shuttle boat between the both InterContinental Bora Bora Resorts is available during day
- Free unlimited internet access
PRICE IS BASED ON SPACE AVAILABILITY
Travel Window April 17th – Oct 30th, 2020
Diamond Overwater Villa
Rate Includes Boat Transfers and Daily Breakfast and Dinner
(1,507 square feet) each, (624-square-foot) terrace. and offer views of the beach and feature a private (172 square feet) outdoor pool.Fits up to three adults, or two adults and two children. Adjacent to the pool is a spacious shaded terrace and sundeck with sun loungers for sun bathing and direct access into the lagoon. Each villa also has a freshwater shower located on the sundeck. Luxurious, king-size bed (or twin beds on request) facing a large picture window that overlooks the lagoon and beach. Expansive living room with a glass coffee table, Bathrooms feature a separate shower and bathtub.
View Mt Otemenu and Lagoon from Diamond Overwater Villa
Aerial View Diamond Overwater Villa
Diamond Overwater Bedroom