11 Days 4 Island Deal From $14,978 for 2 with Air
- Air from LAX to Tahiti – Economy Class
- Welcome Meet & Greet
- 3 Nights Sofitel Moorea Luxury Beach Bungalow -Breakfast Daily
- Lagoon tour with Motu Beach Picnic and Rays, Sightseeing & Tours
- 3 Night Sail – Raiatea -Taha’a– Bora Bora. You are the only passengers on board.
- All the meals on board except lunch on 1st and last day
- 4 Nights Intercontinental Thalasso Overwater Bungalow – DIamond Otemanu View
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily in Bora Bora
- InterIsland Air and Land Transfers
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- Receive a half bottle of champagne, delivered in room.
- Honeymoon gift, delivered in room.
- T shirt & 1 Pareo (sarong), delivered in the room.
Travel Window Jan 2022 – April 2022
Lagoon tour with Motu Beach Picnic and Rays, Sightseeing & Tours
- Snorkel in truly amazing waters or lay about on the beach and relax.
- Plenty of time for snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing. A truly memorable afternoon.
- Season: All year long – Duration: 6 hour
- Hotel pick-up available: From your Moorea hotel.
Fly to Raitea anf begin your Tahiti Charter Sailing
RAIATEA – TAHA’A
- Airport welcome and transfer to Apooiti Marina. Meet the crew and receive briefing on your program.
- Sail to Taha’a. (1 hour’s sailing within the lagoon)
- Stop at Mahaea Motu for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking.
- Afternoon sail to Tau Tau motu for walks, more swimming and coral garden.
- Weather permitting, the day will end with a magnificent sunset behind Bora-Bora.
Dinner on board
TAHA’A – BORA BORA
Drop off at your Bora Bora Hotel, stay 4 nights at the Intercontinental Thalasso Bora Bora
Breakfast on board. Final sail to the Piti Motu.
Disembarkation before lunch by midday at the latest, either at the port of Vaitape or, if practicable, at the hotel of your choice with a modified time.
4 Nights InterContinental Thalasso Bora Bora -Diamond Overwater Bungalow
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Breakfast and Dinner Daily
ENJOY BORA BORA LAGOON ALL DAY
Breakfast on board.
Sail in the lagoon, along the line of the motu.
Lunch on board.
Optional extra visit to the Lagoonairum, a natural aquarium where you can watch the sharks and manta rays being fed and get up close to myriads of colored fish and even turtles.
Dinner on board.
BORA BORA EXCURSIONS
TWO- THREE ISLAND DEALS