LE MERIDIEN WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 4th qtr 2022
6 Days From $10,700 for 2 with Air
• Depart from LAX to Bora Bora – Economy Class.
• Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
• All Inclusive Plan – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks
• Complimentary flower leis at the airport, mineral water during transfer.
• Round Trip Boat Transfers
• Biggest Glass Floor Bungalows in Bora Bora
*. Cancel for Any Reason Insurance
The Le Meridien Bora Bora All Inclusive Plan features the following villas and amenities. Your trip is prepaid, flying on AIr Tahiti Nui. If you would like upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates.
- All Inclusive Plan – Half a bottle of wine per person and half a bottle of water or 3 beers or soft drinks at will during meals. American Breakfast (Tipanie), 2-course lunch (Te Ava or Pool Bar) and 3-course dinner or buffet (all outlet, no supplement for theme nights). Drinks at the Pool Bar or Miki Miki Bar during opening hours. Cocktails, local beer (Hinano or Tabu), liquor well brand (Gordon’s Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Johnny Walker whisky Black or Red, Tahitian Rum Avatea white or brown), soft drinks and mineral water.
The Le Meridien Bora Bora Lagoon Overwater Bungalow is included with the plan.
Overwater Bungalow-Lagoon View -All Inclusive Rate
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks
Size: 540 sqft – Max Occupancy: 3 Adults – 1 King, Sofa bed View: Lagoon View
The Overwater Lagoon View Bungalows are located on the south branch and feature a view of our Motu or lagoon, Ideal location in the privacy of the deep waters. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon’s clear water for a swim
Biggest Glass Floors in Bora Bora
Out of all the Best Overwater Villas we visited in the French Polynesia, you will adore the biggest turquoise glass floor at Le-Meridien-Bora-Bora, HUGE!!
Le Méridien Bora Bora Activities includes two infinity swimming pools, snorkeling equipment, kayak/outrigger canoes, pedal boats, beach volleyball, stand-up paddleboards, ping pong and billiards.
Children’s activities include kid-sized windsurf boards, snorkeling equipment and a playground. The Turtle Sanctuary offers a unique opportunity to meet, greet and learn about marine turtles in their natural environment. The Kaïnalu Canoe Club lets you ride in a traditional dugout canoe to experience the heritage of Polynesian tradition.
For a fee, guests can enjoy additional activities including a catamaran cruise, lagoonarium, jet skis, parasailing, waterskiing, shark and ray feeding, deep-sea fishing and an aqua safari.
BORA BORA EXCURSIONS
BORA BORA HONEYMOONS
Hilton Moorea – Conrad Bora Bora Vacation
Hilton Moorea – Conrad Bora Bora Pool Overwater Viila
Tahiti Honeymoon Romantic Package
Moorea-Bora Bora Honeymoon Package
Conrad Bora Bora All Inclusive Getaway