6 Days All Inclusive Le-Meridien-Bora-Bora-Vacation, From $9,900 for 2 with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks Daily.
Non Stop Air LAX to Tahiti, Breakfast, Lunch Dinner and Drinks Daily, Every 3rd night FREE, Welcome Meet & Greet, Champagne on Arrival, Lagoon Overwater Villa, Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
The Le Meridien Bora Bora All Inclusive Plan focus on the following featured villas and amenities. Your trip is prepaid, with a gourmet breakfast and 3-course dinner, flying on AIr Tahiti Nui
or Air France,. If you would like upgrade to business class, we have discount contract rates. Both airlines now charge for economy seating, and our prices include main cabin seating. The below package promotion includes:
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Papeete – Economy Class.
- Pre-Assigned Seating in Main Cabin
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- All Inclusive Plan – Half a bottle of wine per person and half a bottle of water or 3 beers or soft drinks at will during meals. American Breakfast (Tipanie), 2-course lunch (Te Ava or Pool Bar) and 3-course dinner or buffet (all outlet, no supplement for theme nights). Drinks at the Pool Bar or Miki Miki Bar during opening hours. Cocktails, local beer (Hinano or Tabu), liquor well brand (Gordon’s Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Johnny Walker whisky Black or Red, Tahitian Rum Avatea white or brown), soft drinks and mineral water.
- Every 3rd night FREE!
- Welcome Meet and Greet, complimentary flower leis at the airport, mineral water during transfer.
- Interisland Air to Bora Bora, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Complimentary turtle feeding everyday exclusive to Le Meridien Guests, at 10:30am.
- Biggest Glass Floor Bungalows in Bora Bora
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in room.
- Free Beach Activities. – Game & Billiard room
HONEYMOON – ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
Complementary 1/2 bottle of champagne (37.5cl) and honeymoon gift upon arrival
The Le Meridien Bora Bora Overwater Bungalow are included with the plan.
Overwater Bungalow-Lagoon View -All Inclusive Rate
Rate Includes Boat Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks
Size: 540 sqft – Max Occupancy: 3 Adults – 1 King, Sofa bed View: Lagoon View
The Overwater Lagoon View Bungalows are located on the south branch and feature a view of our Motu or lagoon, Ideal location in the privacy of the deep waters. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon’s clear water for a swim
Biggest Glass Floors in Bora Bora
Out of all the Best Overwater Villas we visited in the French Polynesia, you will adore the biggest turquoise glass floor at Le-Meridien-Bora-Bora, HUGE!!
Visit the Turtle Sanctuary at the Le-Meridien-Bora Bora
You can swim with the turtles too.
Look inside Le Meridien Wedding Chapel
A beautiful spot to have a Bora Bora Wedding overlooking the lagoon.