New Zealand Journey
Fly from LAX to Auckland
* A carry-on bag of up to 7kg
* Checked-in bag of up to 23kg
* Inflight meal
* Inflight Entertainment
* Dimensions - Seats are 17.2" wide, with a pitch of 31-33" and 5" recline
Transfer to Alexander Inn
* Newmarket right in the heart of Auckland's busiest business, cultural and entertainment.
* Fantastic location close to shops, train station and motorway on ramps., many chic cafes and restaurants, just a stroll away.
* Auckland is a good place to visit beautiful beaches and popular snorkel hot spots.
Auckland to Rotorua via Waitomo
* Ride a boat through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves to see these radiant lights.
* Take a guided tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set, where you find the Green Dragon Inn, the Mill and the home of Bilbo Baggins from ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings.’
* Enjoy lunch at Te Puia, home to Pohutu Geyser.
* You will finish your tour in Rotorua, traveling one-way and spend two nights at the KOURA LODGE
* KOURA LODGE ROOM - King bed, private ensuite, comfortable lounge chairs, veranda seating with views over Lake Rotorua,
* Rates include fresh buffet and cooked breakfast.
Volcanic Valley Self Guided Walking and Hiking at Waimangu
* Follow winding hiking trails through Waimangu — the world’s youngest geothermal system.
* Admire unique geothermal features including Frying Pan Lake, Inferno Crater Lake and Lake Rotomahana, and enjoy breathtaking views over hot springs and steam vents throughout the forest and grasslands.
*Admission Fee for Self-Guided Walk
*Guide Sheet Internal
* Food and drinks (available to purchase)
* After your rest you may want to head over to the Polynesian Spa Hot Springs. New Zealand's Geothermal hot pool experience with natural minerals.
* A 10 minute drive from your hotel.
*Stay two nights at Boulevard Waters Motor Lodge Studio King Room Lakeview
*Spend time visiting Houka Falls is a 15 minute drive away from your hotel and shouldn't be missed. More than 200,000 litres of water crash through the canyon every second, enough to fill an Olympic swimming pool every 11 seconds.
*You can explore the falls on foot, by mountain bike.
Lake Taupo - Maori Rock Carvings Package (Mountain Biking & Kayaking)
*Without a doubt the best way to experience the spectacular scenery by bike from the Great Lake Trail, and view the amazing Maori Rock Carvings at Mine Bay by water. *You will meet at base in Acacia Bay, where we will load your bike then set off by road to Kinloch to ride the W2K (Kinloch to Whakaipo Bay) section of the Great Lake Trail. *Ride approximately 2 - 2.5 hours, ending at the beautiful Whakaipo Bay where you gourmet lunch awaits you. *After lunch, you will head wn to the crystal clear waters of Lake Taupo to begin your kayak trip to the famous Maori Rock Carvings at Mine Bay. *Allow up to 8 hours for this trip. *Guide / Full instruction *Top quality kayaking equipment Mountain bike and helmet * Gourmet lunch and refreshments *Transport to and from tracks * Bottled water Coffee and/or Tea *Transport to starting Point: On request only
One way Airport Transfer from Tuopo to Wellington, New Zealands Capital City
InterIslander Ferry - From North island to South Island with 2 night stay in Marlbourough Sounds
Coastal Pacific Train Journey from Picton to Christchurch
Enjoy a 4-course dinner aboard the Christchurch Tramway Restaurant
* Relax and enjoy views of the Christchurch Botanic Gardens and Avon River from your window-side table.
* The journey in this elegant restaurant on wheels includes a welcome drink upon arrival, with tea and coffee to accompany your gourmet meal, served by professional waitstaff.
* Dinner tour on the Christchurch Tramway Restaurant Ride in an elegant tramcar through the city center
* Sip a welcome drink on arrival, and enjoy a 4-course dinner on the tram
* Pass by attractions like the Avon River and Canterbury Museum
Transfer from ChristChurch to Queensland with 3 night hotel
On this tour, enjoy magnificent views of Mount Cook, Lake Tekapo, and Lake Pukaki; pose for photos amid fields of lavender (summer season only); the Ben Ohau Range and the sites from Lord of the Rings.
* Check in: Oaks Queenstown Club Suites Deluxe Studio Room for 3 nights
Premium Milford Sound, Cruise & Picnic Lunch from Queenstown
* Waterfalls cascading down mighty cliffs and some of New Zealand’s most impressive natural scenery,
* Milford Sound is one the South Island’s must-see destination
* New Zealand countryside in comfort from central Queenstown with your guide.
* Admire panoramic views from a glass-roof coach, and cruise the calm waters with a picnic lunch included.
* Reach remote Milford Sound with ease from Queenstown
* Picnic lunch included
* Round-trip travel from central Queenstown
Air Transfer From Queensland to Auckland to LAX - Economy