Duration: Approximately 2 1/2 hours
Explore the unspoiled coral reef and underwater life in Bora Bora. A covered boat will transfer you across the lagoon near the barrier reef where ideal conditions have encouraged maximum growth. After you explore the reef for a while, your guide will will attract some “black tipped” sharks with bait and feed these graceful creatures. An experience not to be missed.
- Hours of Operation: This tour begins at approximately 12:45 pm. Your pick-up time will be schedule prior to 12:45 and will be provided by Marama Tours.
Monday thru Saturday and is dependent of weather conditions
- Hotel Pick-up Instructions: Please be at your assigned pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Departure Location: This tour commences with pick-up at your Bora Bora hotel.
- Departure Time: Your pick-up time for this activity will be provided by Marama Tours.
- Return Location: You will be returned to your hotel.
- Inclusions: Local guide, snorkeling equipment, hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Exclusions: Gratuities, food & beverages.
- Recommended Options: Bring beach wear, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a waterproof camera.