The Brando- All Inclusive
6 Days w/Business Class Air for 2
One Bedroom Villa
All Inclusive Resort
5 nights at The Brando in French Polynesia Flights to Tetiaroa Private Island From Los Angeles BUSINESS CLASS
- Package for two One Bedroom Villa
- Meet & Greet Lei Greeting, Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Champagne on Arrival, Honeymoon – Anniversary Amenities
- All meals in the dining venues (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- 24-hour dining in the privacy of the Villa (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, champagne and spirits) Ultra-premium wines
- One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities
- One 50 minute spa treatment daily per Villa
- Laundry service (delicate cleaning is available at an additional charge)
- Internet access from both the villa and public areas
Tetiaroa was once Marlon Brando’s personal retreat. He was passionate about preserving Tetiaroa’s cultural richness, natural beauty, and incredible biodiversity. The Brando is that dream brought to life.
Listed as one of the “Best Resorts in the World” in Conde Nast Traveler’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards, The Brando is unique in concept and scope, combining environmental purity, luxury and Polynesian charm into an enriching experience. The Brando is a pioneering model of sustainable technology with sea water air-conditioning and energy from the sun and coconut oil. Protection of the abundant tropical fish and other marine life is core to the resort’s mission, and there is an eco-station for scientific research that guests can visit.
Polynesian royal retreat
Originally a retreat for Polynesian royalty the private island of Tetiaroa is an exquisite eco oasis with a crystalline blue lagoon.
Spa, fine dining
Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment at the Varua Polynesian Spa, nestled in coconut palms, followed up with a cocktail at Bob’s Bar and dinner at the fine dining restaurant.
Plunge pools, WiFi
Each of the 35 secluded, private villas are located on the beach with and have their own plunge pool. Villas are also equipped with WiFi and a media room.
The all inclusive resort features 35 deluxe villas each with its own private beach area and plunge pool, restaurants showcasing Polynesian and French cuisine, a luxurious Polynesian spa, a lagoon-view bar, beach bar, pool, organic garden, library, boutique and water sports.