El Dorado Maroma Inclusive Resort Karisma
6 days with Air from $3,400 for 2
- Non Stop Air from Los Angeles to Cancun
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Swim up Pool Suite
- All Inclusive
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
PRICE IS BASED ON SPACE AVAILABILITY
Travel window May 1 – October 2020
The Conrad Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa sits on Toopua Motu, it is hilly and rocky and rises to over 100 metres. The summit of the hills are tumbled with grey volcanic boulders, remnants of what was once a volcano now sinking into the ocean floor. The top of the hills also provides spectacular views towards the main island and Mt Otemanu.
The Conrad Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa has a 1000-square-metre infinity pool that overlooks the beach and lagoon; use of kayaks, catamarans, and snorkelling equipment is complimentary. A full-service health spa features an adjoining air-conditioned fitness centre and unisex sauna and steam room. Wireless Internet access (complimentary), helipad for transfers and tours, a deep-sea fishing boat, and exclusive use of Motu Tapu, a private islet, for picnics, romantic dinners, and special events.
- 1000-square-meter infinity pool
- Kayaks, catamarans, and snorkeling equipment is complimentary
- Complimentary beach and pool cabanas are available
- A full-service health spa
- A wedding chapel, set on the hilltop near the spa
- Helipad for transfers and tours
- A deep-sea fishing boat, and exclusive use of Motu Tapu, a private islet, for picnics, romantic dinners, and special events
- Overwater Bungalows with Plunge Pools
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- 6 restaurants and lounges all have mesmerizing views
- Tamari’i Kids Club
- In-room dining 24 hours a day
Themed dinners are held weekly on Tuesdays (surcharge)
Iriatai Restaurant and Bar
French-influenced cuisine with Polynesian flavours. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Outdoor beach and poolside dining. Boat that was used in Mel Gibson’s Mutiny on the Bounty is the centerpiece of the buffet. Polynesian dance show on Wednesday nights.
Upa Upa Bar
Serves beer, wine, and cocktails.
Most activities on Bora Bora are based on organized excursions that can be booked through the resort. These include trips on the lagoon by submarine or glass-bottom boat; excursions to swim with sharks and sting rays; scuba diving and snorkeling; and sunset cruises, all designed to showcase the magnificent lagoon. Fishing, parasailing, water skiing, and sailing are other lagoon-based options. Jeep and quad safaris, horse riding, and four-wheel driving excursions penetrate the island’s mountainous interior. It is also possible to rent bicycle or scooters in Vaitape, the island’s main town. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Boat launch – Fishing – Helicopter/airplane sightseeing -Hiking/biking trails -Horse riding/rental -Jet skiing -Motor boating -Mountain biking
Parasailing – Rowing or canoeing -Scooter/Moped Rentals -Scuba diving -Snorkeling -Water skiing
Suites & Villa’s
Hotel Only Rate with All Inclusive + Airport Transfers