Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Package Price $5500 for 2 adults 2 children under 17
6 Day Vacation w/Air,
Garden Room, Transfers
Quick Service Dining Plan – 5 day Park Hopper Passes
Customized quotes for your dates and departure airport
5 nights at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort -Riverside Walt Disney World Resort, FloridaFlights to ORLANDO From JFK, EWR, BWI, BOS, DTW, IAD ATL, SDF
Round Trip Airport Transfers, 5 Days Park Hopper Tickets, Disney Dining Service and taxes included
Disney’s Polynesian is one of eight deluxe Disney Resorts, situated directly south and two monorail stops from the Magic Kingdom. Guests can enjoy easy access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside is one of four moderate Disney Resorts located in the Downtown Disney Area of the Walt Disney World property. It’s close to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. Disney’s Port Orleans is divided into two sections – the larger is the Riverside and the smaller southern portion is the French Quarter. At the Riverside, guests enjoy an elegant and rustic retreat with southern mansions, stately trees and fragrant blossoms lining a picturesque waterway reminiscent of the Mississippi River. Complimentary Disney’s motor coach transportation to the theme and water parks or water launch transportation to Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter and Downtown Disney. Add some Disney Magic to your family vacation at Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside, it is the ideal lodging choice for those seeking all the benefits of staying in a family-friendly Disney Hotel within The Walt Disney World Resort.
Amenities An old-time water hole, complete with slide, is located on Ol’ Man Island, along with a spa, children’s pool, and playground. Five other pools are tucked around the grounds. Guests can rent bikes and boats at the Riverside Levee or fish with cane poles in the fully stocked Fishin’ Hole. Horse-drawn carriages carry guests throughout the hotel grounds at night.
An old-time water hole, complete with waterslide, is located on Ol’ Man Island, along with a spa, children’s pool, and playground area. Tucked away are five quiet pools. Bikes and boats, including pontoon and canopy boats, Mercury Water Mouse boats, and kayaks, are offered at the Riverside Levee. Cane poles are available for fishing in the fully stocked Fishin’ Hole. Horse-drawn carriage rides carry guests throughout the resort every night. And a running path around the resort is a favorite of joggers. Resort guests also enjoy privileges at the Doubloon Lagoon pool, game arcade, and playground at neighboring Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.
- Full buffet and non-alcoholic beverage
- Entrée, non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert (except at breakfast)
1 Quick Service Meal
- 1 entrée OR 1 complete Combo Meal
- 1 dessert (lunch or dinner) or 1 juice (breakfast)
- 1 single-serving non-alcoholic beverage
1 Snack Choose from:
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle, or fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- Single serving grab bag chips
- 1 20 ounce bottle of soda or water
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Medium fountain soft drink or apple juice How it works:All dining package components will be included in your Key to the World card (which also works as the Resort room key, Theme Park Ticket, and for charging privileges). Meals and snacks, which are part of this dining package, may be used in any order and in any amount throughout the package stay until the total inclusions have been depleted.Full-Service Dining on the Disney Dining Plan includes most Table Service restaurants, dinner shows, and other special dining experiences. Table Service restaurant dining styles include buffet, family style, à-la-carte, and set plate.Many Disney full-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Advance dining reservations may be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Guests with a confirmed advance dining reservation will be seated at the next available table that will accommodate their party size after the confirmation time.
Disney special offer
- As a Disney guest, you’ll enjoy:Disney’s Magical Express – roundtrip transfers to/from airport and hotel with baggage handling. To book, visit www.disneysmagicalexpress.com\us.Extra Magic Hour – each day one Disney Theme Park opens an hour early or stays open up to 3 extra hours after regular park closing just for Disney Resort guests.Disney ID card – charge meals, merchandise and tickets at select Disney locations directly to your room.Package delivery – don’t carry all those heavy bags around all day; select shops will be deliver your purchases right to your room.Free parking with guest permit (can use at most places on property). Free, unlimited transportation – within the resort and between the resort and parks by motor coach, water taxi, Monorail and shuttles that run throughout Disney including to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Water Parks and Downtown Disney.
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside features 2,048 guestrooms in buildings set around the Sassagoula River and its various waterways. Decorated in the style of the era of riverboats and Mark Twain, the rooms fall into two themed areas: Magnolia Bend offers antebellum-style architecture in a stately three-story mansion with two-story wings that spread along the river, and the Alligator Bayou section features rustic, country-style lodges that are two stories high (no elevators). All rooms have in-room safes, TVs, and refrigerators. Many have views of the courtyard, the landscaped grounds, or the river. High-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
Dining: Boatwright’s Dining Hall – Giant boats hang overhead in this restored warehouse once used for building ships. The casual restaurant overlooks the Sassagoula River and serves breakfast and dinner. Menu items include hearty breakfasts, steaks, prime rib, seafood dishes, Southern specialties, and a full-service bar. Riverside Mill – A working cotton press operated by a water wheel acts as the centerpiece of this food court. Several different stands serve burgers, sandwiches, pasta, chicken dishes, salads, and more. There is also a country market loaded with prepackaged items. Beer and wine are available. The food court is open from early morning to midnight and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. River Roost – This nighttime-only lounge is outfitted with a bar and overstuffed chairs next to a fireplace. Snacks and refreshments are served. The Roost is open daily from late afternoon to midnight. Sassagoula Pizza Express – Fresh-baked pizza is available for room delivery from late afternoon to midnight every day. Muddy Rivers Pool Bar – Open from late morning until dusk, this poolside bar offers, snacks, and refreshments.