Disney Saratoga Springs Spa
6 Day Vacation Air, JFK, EWR, BWI, BOS, DTW, IAD ATL, SDF
1 Bedroom Villa, for 2 adults 2 children under 17
Transfers, Quick Service Dining Plan – 5 day Park Hopper Passes
Customized quotes for your dates and departure airport
Toll Free 844-437-9898 Email Us
Good to Know
- Offers access to all Walt Disney World Resort amenities and attractions
- Great for active singles, couples, and families
- Child Ages: Children 17 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Children’s Activity Program: No
- Babysitting Service: Kid’s Nite Out, Inc. Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your hotel room. The professional staff of Kid’s Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing “I Spy” games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father’s/mother’s helper. Kid’s Nite Out also plans and works children’s parties, camps, and children’s theme conventions. Additional hourly, per child fees apply. Advance reservations are required. Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours. Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour minimum charge.
- Children’s Amenities: Children’s water play area, arcade, and children’s playground
This Dining Plan offers you an easy and affordable way to dine at your choice of more than 100 select Table Service and Quick Service restaurants.
For each night you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel, you will receive:
1 Table Service Meal
- Full buffet and non-alcoholic beverage
- Entrée, non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert (except at breakfast)
1 Quick Service Meal
- 1 entrée OR 1 complete Combo Meal
- 1 dessert (lunch or dinner) or 1 juice (breakfast)
- 1 single-serving non-alcoholic beverage
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle, or fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- Single serving grab bag chips
- 1 20 ounce bottle of soda or water
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Medium fountain soft drink or apple juiceHow it works:All dining package components will be included in your Key to the World card (which also works as the Resort room key, Theme Park Ticket, and for charging privileges). Meals and snacks, which are part of this dining package, may be used in any order and in any amount throughout the package stay until the total inclusions have been depleted.Full-Service Dining on the Disney Dining Plan includes most Table Service restaurants, dinner shows, and other special dining experiences. Table Service restaurant dining styles include buffet, family style, à-la-carte, and set plate.Many Disney full-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Advance dining reservations may be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Guests with a confirmed advance dining reservation will be seated at the next available table that will accommodate their party size after the confirmation time.
- Disney Dining Plan must be booked prior to departure; it cannot be added once you are in the destination
- Gratuities are not included
- Guests ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu where available
- The duration of the Disney Dining Plan must coincide with the number of nights of the room reservation
- Dining entitlements are nontransferable
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options
- Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use
- Some activities and events are priced separately
- 1 Table Service meal may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience. (All meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table, including Character Dining Experiences, will require 2 Table Service meals.)
- 2 Table Service meals may also be exchanged for either 1 Signature Dining Experience at a finer restaurant, Category 2 or Category 3 seating at 1 Disney Dinner Show (subject to availability), or private (in-room) dining
- Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill -– Casual, full-service dining overlooking the Buena Vista Golf Course
- The Artist’s Palette – Quick-service dining
- Room Service – Yes, evening pizza delivery only
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- The Turf Club Lounge
- On The Rocks Pool Bar
Room Category Descriptions:
- TA – Studio
365 square-foot room with a furnished balcony, sitting area, and kitchenette area.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total plus infant
Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 double sofa sleeper; bed boards and bed rails are available on request
- TB -– 1-Bedroom Villa 715 square-foot villa with separate bedroom, large bathroom, full kitchen, living room, and dining area. Also features a furnished balcony, and washer and dryer.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total plus infant
Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 queen sofa sleeper; bed boards and bed rails are available on request
- Pool: 3 pools; feature pool is the High Rock Spring Pool which is located near the Carriage House Lobby. This unique pool offers a zero-depth entry with water slide; 1 child’s water play area
- Whirlpool: Yes, 3
- Beach: No
- Watersports: No
- Spa: Yes, full-service spa which offers skin therapies, body treatments, and massages.
- Fitness Center: Yes, with cardio machines, free weights, and locker rooms with showers.
- Golf: Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is located nearby.
- Tennis: Yes, 2 clay courts.
- Shopping: 1 merchandise location
- Other: Jogging trails; and DVD rentals, arcade, bike rental, and shuffleboard, basketball available for an additional fee. Actitivies center offers ping-pong, arts and crafts, foosball, and a variety of board games.
Located within the Downtown Disney Resort Area. Distance from Airport: 19 miles
Distance from Downtown: 24 miles
Distance from Attractions:
- Magic Kingdom -– 4.5 miles
- Epcot -– 2.5 miles
- Animal Kingdom -– 7 miles
Local Transportation Options:
Complimentary roundtrip airport transportation aboard Disney’s Magical Express. Complimentary transportation to all attractions within the Walt Disney World Resort Area via bus, boat, and/or monorail.
Complimentary self parking