Aulani A Disney Resort Spa, Hawaii
5 nights from $4800 for 4 w/Flights
- Air from LAX, SFO, SEA, SAN, SJC, OAK. PDX
- Garden Room with Two Queen Beds
- Main Cabin Seating – No Charge – Carry on allowed
- 2 adults and 2 children
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
Based on space availability, Travel Window 01/05/2022 – 03/15/2022
Aulani Disney Resort and Spa Hawaii
Enjoy Disney Aulani Private Beaches perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu. Huge Villas for Families, Character Dining, huge pools, let the kids go so parents can relax.
Aulani Resort is an island retreat like no other, immersing you in Hawaiian traditions in a breathtaking setting removed from the crowds of Waikiki. Crafts & Culture, 5 Pools, Beach Activities, Disney Movie NIghts and much more.
• 21 acres
• 460 Disney Vacation Club Villas, including 21 Grand Villas
• 359 hotel rooms, including 16 suites
• 4 restaurants
• 2 lounges
• 10 recreation facilities
• 18,000-square-foot spa with 15 treatment rooms and fitness center
• 4 whirlpool spas
• 14,545-square-foot conference center
• 36,695 square feet of outdoor venues
• Storytelling fire pit
• Pool parties
• Fire pit storytelling
• Resort tours
• Character meet ‘n’ greets
• Wellness activities
• Sunset Wedding ceremonies
• Lawn parties
• And more!
• LAVA SHACK
The exterior of Lava Shack snack shop, featuring weathered paint and vintage-style product signs.
• LITTLE ‘OPIHI’S – BEACHSIDE KIOSK Grab a snack, beverage or refreshing pineapple soft-serve at this convenient shop located in the Waikolohe Valley pool area. Satisfy your appetite at the beach! This snack shack offers chips, fruit, grab-and-go options, refreshing beverages and more.
• MAKAHIKI – THE BOUNTY OF THE ISLANDSMinnie interacts with several young diners during breakfast.
• MAMA’S SNACK STOP
Delight in a buffet of delectable dishes at breakfast or dinner. Makahiki also offers an enchanting Disney Character Breakfast or “Menehune Mischief” Character Dining on select evenings.
• OFF THE HOOK
Swing by this snack shack for poolside treats like hot dogs, chicken tenders, beverages and more! Savor casual cuisine—like appetizers, sandwiches and salads—and tropical cocktails at this poolside lounge.
• PĀPĀLUA SHAVE ICE
The exterior of Papalua Shave Ice, showing the menu board, ordering instructions and walk-up window
• THE ‘ŌLELO ROOM
Cool off poolside with fruity and refreshing shave ice. Choose from a variety of tropical flavors. Sip creative cocktails and enjoy savory appetizers at a lounge inspired by the Hawaiian language. Outdoor tables on the covered patio look upon palm trees and an ocean view.
• ULU CAFE
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at a poolside venue that offers pastries, hot meals and grab-and-go selections.
• WAILANA POOL BAR
Relish grownup time, cocktails and lunch favorites at this open-air bar beside the adults-only Wailana Pool.
• ‘AMA‘AMA – CONTEMPORARY ISLAND COOKING
Enjoy classic Hawaiian cuisine with a modern twist, served in an elegant, open-air restaurant overlooking Ko Olina Beach.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
Aulani Resort offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical.
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises, World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters.
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone,
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities,Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- •KA MAKA GROTTO
Swim, play or relax in this infinity-edge pool overlooking stunning Ko Olina Beach. Later, enjoy an after-dark experience with twinkling lights.
- KEIKI COVE SPLASH ZONE
Kids can splish, splash and make new friends at this interactive splash zone with squirting jets, designed to resemble a tidal pool.
- AULANI BEACH AT KO OLINA LAGOON
Swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard and play—or simply relax and soak up the sun on this award-winning beach with a paved trail.
- AULANI POOL PARTIES
Splash out at Waikolohe Pool, where games, dancing, music and Disney Character appearances deliver gallons of family-friendly fun.
- •Menehune Adventure Trail
This high-tech scavenger hunt leads you through Aulani to solve riddles, search for statues and discover surprises.
- •Menehune Bridge
Little ones will love this interactive area with 2 slides, a play structure and of course the Menehune, the magical “little people” of Hawai‘i.
- •Mo‘olelo Fire Pit Storytelling
Gather ‘round the fire pit for enchanting tales told by Uncle, a master storyteller. Puppetry, props and magical effects enhance the evening.
- •Maka‘ika‘i, The Nature and Wildlife of Aulani
On this guided walking tour, learn about the landscaping, nature and island beauty of Aulani and the Imagineering inspiration behind it. Take a guided walking tour of the extensive art collection at Aulani and discover how Imagineers tell the story of Hawaiian culture through these thoughtfully chosen pieces.
- •Shows Entertainment
Marvel as Disney storytelling blends with the storied traditions of Hawai‘i to create an array of shows, entertainment and excursions.
- •Waikolohe Pool
Boasting 8,200 square feet, zero entry and a tunnel body slide, the Volcanic Vertical, this is the crown jewel of pools at Aulani.
Off the beaten path from the main pool, this adult-exclusive refuge offers quiet relaxation and refreshment, with a nearby pool bar.
Enjoy 2 tubing adventures from atop
- Pu‘u Kilo:
extreme rapids that twist through caverns or a lazy river that glides along a tropical landscape.
Lei Hulu Signature 1 Bedroom Suite
This luxurious, oceanview suite—the only one of its kind. The Lei Hulu Suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the Waikolohe Valley, all from the top floor of Waianae Tower. Offers more than 1,500 square feet of living space for up to 5 Guests.
Ahu Ula – Signature 2-Bedroom Suite
Fits up to 6 Guests. The ‘Ahu ‘Ula Suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and Waikolohe Valley, all from the top floor of Waianae Tower. 1,900 square feet of lavish living space—including 2 private bedrooms, a butler pantry and separate catering entrance, as well as unique artwork and design features you won’t find anywhere else—this is Aulani Resort’s most luxurious suite.