- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete
- Meet and greet with flower lei on arrival
- Transfers to and from Airport and pier
- Day Room while you wait for your cruise
- 3 Night Le Meridien Bora Bora Overwater Bungalow with Breakfast – Dinner Daily
- 7 Night Cruise – All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues. All shipboard meals, Complimentary room service, Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served, Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water, All shipboard entertainment, All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff, La Boutique duty-free shop, Fitness center,watersports including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddle boarding, piano pool bars
Toll Free 844-437-9898 Email Us
Prices below includes all air, boat transfers, ship cabin, breakfast lunch dinner and drinks, Inter-island Air to Bora Bora, Overwater Villa, breakfast and dinner daily in Bora Bora, champagne on arrival, and taxes.
ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE VACATION PRICES
PORT HOLE VIEW CATEGORY at $16,588 for 2
Same as E but features two portholes instead of a window
Window Stateroom CATEGORY E at $16,988 for 2
Stateroom: 200 sq. ft. with picture window Window Staterooms ending in 5, 6, or 8 (except 415) can accommodate a third guest in a loveseat convertible. Stateroom 415 is slightly larger (225 sq. ft.), is wheelchair accessible, and can accommodate a third guest by adding a roll-away.
Balcony Stateroom CATEGORY C,D at $19,400 for 2
239 sq. ft. Stateroom: 202 sq. ft. Veranda : 37 sq. ft.
Balcony Veranda Stateroom CATEGORY B $22,400 for 2
CATEGORY B | 305 sq. ft. Stateroom: 249 sq. ft. Veranda: 56 sq. ft. CATEGORY B 7003 | 303 sq. ft.Stateroom: 256 sq. ft.Veranda: 47 sq. ft. B Veranda Staterooms can accommodate a third guest by adding a sofa bed. Stateroom 7003 features a shower stall with no tub.
Category B Staterooms include Butler service
A Veranda Suite Stateroom CATEGORY A at $25K for 2
CATEGORY A | 358 sq. ft. – Stateroom: 300 sq. ft. Veranda: 58 sq. ft. CATEGORY A 7004 | 349 sq. ft. Stateroom: 296 sq. ft. Veranda: 53 sq. ft. 4 Suites available: Tahiti Suite (709), Pont Avent Suite (710), Atuona Suite (711), Arles Suite (712). Veranda Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with cribs or a sofa bed. Category A Suites include Butler service Click on picture for Virtual Terminal
Grand Suite Stateroom CATEGORY GS $30.5k for 2 CATEGORY GS | 529 sq. ft. – Stateroom: 332 sq. ft. Veranda: 197 sq. ft. Two suites available: Paul Gauguin Suite (801), Flora Tristan Suite (802). Grand Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with cribs or roll-aways. Grand Suites includes Butler service Click on picture for Virtual Termina
Owner’s Suite 7002 Stateroom CATEGORY OS 7002 $31.5k for 2
CATEGORY OS 7002 | 588 sq. ft. – Stateroom: 531 sq. ft. Veranda: 57 sq. ft. Owner’s Suite 7002 can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with a queen-sized sofa bed. Bathroom includes a full-size tub and dressing area. Owner’s Suite includes Butler service. Click on picture for Virtual Terminal
TAHITI – BORA BORA SAMPLE ITINERARY
- Overall Length: 513 feet (156.5 meters)
- Beam (width): 71 feet (21.6 meters)
- Draft: 16.9 feet (5.15 meters)
- Passengers: 332
- Officers and Crew: 217
- Passenger Decks: 7
- Shipyard: Chantiers de l’Atlantique, Saint Nazaire, France
- Gross tonnage: 19,200
- Cruising Speed: 18 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Propulsion System: Diesel Electric
- All onboard gratuities included
- Complimentary beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Butler service in categories B and above, including in-suite bar setup and SoundDock® for iPod®
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina
- Onboard optional dive program
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants and one pool-side, all with single open-seating dining
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary in-room dining
- Complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Watersports Marina – Watersports are a highlight of the Polynesian experience. The ship’s small size allows it to navigate in shallow lagoons and narrow channels where larger ships may not sail. With the specially designed retractable watersports platform, guests may descend to sea level where they can conveniently hop aboard a windsurfer, or launch a kayak, or set out for an optional SCUBA diving expedition. A scuba certification program is offered on board.
- Exclusive Hideaways for Guests of the Gauguin -Taha’a – Motu Mahana -Off the coast of Taha’a is our own private island of Motu Mahana – ours for the day, the motu is uninhabited except for fellow guests, and those wonderful Gauguines who will welcome guests in song. They will enjoy a beachside barbeque, full bar service on shore as well as the floating bar and a variety of activities such as cooking demonstrations, a chat with a vanilla plantation owner, casual shopping from local vendors, kayaking, snorkeling lessons, pareo dying and more. Or, guests can relax in a lounge under the palm trees or have a motu massage.
- Exclusive Hideaways for Guests of the Gauguin Bora Bora-Private Beach –Guests have access to our own exclusive private beach on a motu off the coast of Bora Bora where they can enjoy the incredible views of Mount Otemanu & the island of Bora Bora, swim, snorkel, sunbathe or enjoy a game of volleyball.
- La Boutique duty-free shop
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Presentations by our onboard naturalists
- Onboard watersports marina for complimentary kayaking and windsurfing
- Zodiacs® for optional dive excursions
- Optional Diving Even if they have never done a SCUBA dive before, as a guest aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin, your clients can come face to face with some of the most spectacular marine life at sea and swim among beautiful, rainbow-colored coral reefs within a matter of hours. The Gauguin’s SCUBA diving excursions are designed for all levels of experience, and we are the only luxury ship in the French Polynesian islands to offer PADI certification onboard for novice divers, as well as refresher courses.
- Les Gauguines – The Gauguin’s own troupe of Polynesian entertainers
- Le Grand Salon with stage for live entertainment
- La Palette – lounge and disco
- Le Casino
- Piano Bar
- Pool Bar
Nowhere else is the French art de vivre – the art of living – more evident than in the sensory pleasures of our dining options. Of course, at every meal select wines are generously poured, compliments of the house, all part of the legendary tasting and temptations that clients will encounter aboard our ship. Ask any former guest of the Paul Gauguin. This is the finest food served in the South Seas. In both reality and the popular imagination no other country has approached France in terms of elevating its cuisine to a high art form.