Bloody Marys Dinner
Enjoy dinner at the famous Bloody Mary’s on the beautiful island of Bora Bora, famous for its intriguing dinner forma. As you enter the building, the white sand between your toes and the thatched roof sets the tone. Head to the fish stand where the fresh catches of the day are displayed on ice and you choose the fish or combination you desire.
Opened Tuesday – Saturday Lunch 11:30 to 14:30, and Dinner 18:00 to 21:00. Sunday and Monday Closed.
Based on your hotels transfer times to Viatape, additional costs for hotel transfers to Viatape may apply and are at the Resorts Discretion
A three course meal (appetizer, main course, dessert) and transportation by bus on the main island. Guests staying on the Main Island of Bora Bora will be picked up from their hotel, guests staying on outer reef resorts please take the resorts boat transfer to Viatape which may be at an additional cost. There is a supplemental fee of 4000XPF for the lobster dinner and 2500XPF for the Lobster Appetizer (fee is subject to change without notice). This fee is to be paid directly to the restaurant and can not be prepaid as lobster is limited by season and availability of fresh product.
Daily (Except Sunday and Monday)
- -IC Le Moana; Pick up at hotel complimentary
- -IC Thalasso; Guests should take resort transfer to Le Moana for pick-up by Bloody Mary’s. Charges for the boat transfer may apply.
- -Sofitel Bora Bora Marara; Pick up at hotel complimentary
- -St Regis, Four Seasons, Le Meridien, Bora Bora Pearl & Conrad Bora Bora Nui; Guests should take Resorts boat transfer to Viatape on the main island (charges may apply), then Bloody Mary’s will provide the land transfer complimentary
- Not Included: Drinks of any type and lobster supplements apply and are paid direct to Bloody Marys at the time of dinner
- Seasonal closure dates Dec 29 2022 – Jan 19, 2023.
- Subject to change without notice. Some tours are no longer offered at time of travel.