Package Price $3950 for two passengers does not include tax
7 Day Vacation with Air, LAX, PDX, PHX, LAS, SEA, SFO Garden Residential Suite,Mid Size Car
$500 RESORT CREDIT
More affordable AIR contract rates nationwide too many to list please ask for quote or call
firstname.lastname@example.org CALL 714-891-0272
BOOK THIS TRIP
Resort Fee - $20 per room, per day is paid by guest at check-out and includes:
- Discounted golf fees and preferred tee times at The Bay and the Plantation golf courses within the Kapalua Resort
- Shuttle van transportation to/from West Maui Airport (JHM airport) and within Kapalua Resort
- Charging privileges at shops and restaurants within the Kapalua Resort area
- Use of the 24-hour fitness center and spa
- Use of tennis facilities
- Aloha Friday festivities, arts & crafts, and cultural history tours
- In-room coffee and tea
- High-speed Internet access
- Local telephone calls
- Telephone toll-free access
Good to Know
- Ritz Kids program offering Hawaiian arts, crafts, storytelling and games
- Excellent for upscale couples, families, golfers, and business travelers
- Not located close to nightlife
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- The Banyan Tree - Signature award-winning restaurant, offering dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and the island of Molokai. The Banyan Tree features a special Chef's tasting menu that changes daily and can be expertly paired with wines. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Casual resort attire.
- The Terrace - Plantation-inspired design with a sense of peace and relaxation. The setting is casual and features family-style tables to enhance the sense of gathering. Open for breakfast and dinner and is renowned for its daily plantation-style breakfast buffet. Casual resort attire.
- The Beach House - Set on the beach and under a natural canopy of coconut palms this restaurant serves light fare including appetizers, sandwiches, and salads. Open daily for lunch. Casual attire.
- Kai Sushi - Offers the island's freshest sushi and Japanese cuisine. The venue design is inspired by the story of the native Hawaiians' arrival across the sea and features hand-carved ceiling beams that recall the shapes of the outrigger canoes. Open for dinner.
- The Alaloa Lounge - Offers an extensive menu of signature appetizers and desserts as well as a casual lunch menu. With breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, The Alaloa Lounge is the place to view the Maui sunset.
- The Pool Bar & Cafe - Offers light appetizers, sandwiches, and salads at the bar or served poolside.
- Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
- The Alaloa Lounge - Offers an extensive menu of specialty cocktails, domestic and imported beers, and premium spirits. Nightly live entertainment.
- The Pool Bar & Cafe
- Nightly live entertainment at the Alaloa Lobby Lounge.
- Complimentary cultural programs are hosted daily including lei making, sarong tying, and hula lessons.
- Local crafters and Hawaiian artisans give hands-on demonstrations in the hotel lobby on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Hawaiian Cultural Advisor and respected practitioner Clifford Nae'ole leads a complimentary Sense of Place program twice weekly. The documentary "Then There Were None" is presented, followed by a historical discussion and tour of the Honokahua Preservation Site, located in front of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.
- Pool: 10,000 square-foot, tri-level swimming pool, with a 20,000 square-foot sundeck, and children's pool.
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: Direct access to Flemming Beach with a variety of watersports.
- Spa: The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua offers a variety of treatments and therapies, based on native Hawaiian healing and the potent plants, flowers, fruits, and herbs abundant in the islands. The 17,500 square-foot luxury spa and fitness center is 2 levels and offers 15 treatment rooms, private outdoor gardens, and couples cabanas.
- Fitness Center: Yes, available 24 hours with views of the ocean, state-of the-art cardio and weight training equipment, Yoga/movement studio, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- Tennis: Yes, 6 courts (not lighted)
- Shopping: Logo shop and jewelry store
- Other: Environmental and cultural education center with excursions led by expert naturalists.
This price is for 2 people. This hotel is right on the beach. Trip insurance extra. Pick your dates BUT Holiday travel will have higher rates so check for price if you are traveling during the holidays. Space is not guaranteed until payment has been received and space availability for your departure date.