Sandals Montego Bay
Includes air from LGA, IAD, BWI, ATL, CLT, FLL MIA, West Coast add $400
HONEYMOON WATEREDGE EDGE CONCIERGE ROOM,
Good to Know
- Located on largest privately owned white-sand beach in Jamaica
- Exclusive airport departure lounge on property
- 5 restaurants and 6 bars
- Includes a variety of watersports
- Complimentary shuttle and free exchange privileges to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn
- Use of all facilities at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn; Sandals' Stay at One, Play at Six
- For adults only. Guests other than he/she couples are welcome, however they must share one bed.
- Can be noisy due to close proximity to airport
- Adult-only - guests other than he/she couples are welcome, however, they must share one bed.
- Smoking is not permitted in any enclosed areas, including rooms and suites bars, restaurants, lobbies, conference facilities, retail facilities, or nightclubs. Smoking is permitted in all open areas including balconies and patios.
Suite Concierge Service includes:
Personalized check-in service, rooms with mahogany four-poster bed, sitting area, in-room bar, robes, and daily New York Times fax. Internet access is available in the Executive Office/Internet Kiosk at a cost of approximately $5.00/15 minutes.
Butler Service includes:
Upon arrival: Ensure that the accommodations are ready, greet the guests and provide an in-suite registration, and assist with the unpacking of the belongings.
During the stay: Take room service orders for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; check and re-stock the bar; maintain the suite; organize personalized tours; and assist with special requests or arrangements.
At departure: Offer to pack luggage, offer to store items for repeat guests, arrange transportation, and escort guests to the lobby for departure.
Complimentary wedding packages include:
- Services of a personal wedding consultant
- Services of a marriage officiant
- Certified copy of marriage license
- Picturesque wedding location
- 1, 5"x7" wedding photograph
- Wedding gift from resort
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Beautiful reception setting
- Hors d'oeuvres and sparkling wine (for the bride and groom and 2 guests)
- Preparation of documentation
- 2-tier wedding cake for the bride and groom and 2 guests
- Continental breakfast in bed for the bride and groom
- Government/Administrative fees
UPGRADE SANDALS WEDDING PACKAGES
Hotel restrictions and qualification:
- A 6-night minimum stay in a Concierge room category or above must be purchased through our Romance program.
- Guests not meeting the above minimum stay and room requirements still qualify for the complimentary wedding but must pay the government/administrative fees, which are $250 in Jamaica and $500 in Antigua, St. Lucia, and the Bahamas. Payment is due within 7 days of confirmation and is nonrefundable 45 days prior to arrival.
- Details on how to confirm the date, time, and location for your complimentary wedding will be provided to you by a Romance travel specialist after your reservation is confirmed. Payment for any government or administrative fees will be made directly to Sandals Resorts.
- The couple getting married must be on the island a minimum of 48 hours prior to getting married
- Pool: 4 freshwater swimming pools
- Whirlpool: 4
- Watersports: Water-skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing, sailing, and sorkeling. Administration of $70 per person for the Resort Diving Certification Course.
- Fitness Center: Yes - 24 hours, with saunas and steam room
- Golf: Yes - in Ocho Rios at Sandals Golf and Country Club. 18 holes with green fees included. Approximate costs are: Caddy - $13 for 18 holes/ $7 for 9 holes **Caddy is mandatory**; Clubs - $15 for 18 holes/ $8 for 9 holes; Cart - $25 for 18 holes/ $16 for 9 holes; and Bucket of balls: $3
- Tennis: 4 lighted courts
- Shopping: Gift shop and beauty salon, with hair styling, facials, manicures, pedicures, and massages are available for an additional charge
Full All-Inclusive Plan Rating features include:
- Offers an incomparable combination of quality, choices, and service. Unlimited premium brand drinks and a multi-choice of dining options. Every detail taken care of, from transfers to taxes and gratuities. The finest in land and water sports, including scuba diving and water-skiing with top-notch professional instruction and equipment.
- Unlimited meals, anytime snacks, Premium brand drinks, and 24-hour food service.
- Wide selection of land and water sports, plus water skiing and scuba diving, including equipment. Snorkeling is offered at the hotel from 10am-2pm daily, except Sundays.
- Taxes, gratuities, and service fees
- Complimentary shuttle and free exchange privileges at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn
- Departure lounge complete with comfortable couches, a large-screen TV and changing facilities with shower
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Sangster International airport
- GB - Grande Luxe Beachfront
Located in the Palms Building on floors 1-3. Rooms are beachfront with beach and ocean views and have either a balcony or patio.
- PO - Penthouse Grande Luxe Ocean View
These rooms are close to the piano bar, swim-up bar, and tennis courts. All rooms have balconies and an ocean view. Located on floor 3 of the Seagrapes building.
- HW - Honeymoon Water's Edge Concierge
Located on floors 1 and 2 of the Almonds Building. Beachside or beachfront rooms with garden or ocean view. All rooms include in-bath whirlpool. Features concierge service.
- HB - Honeymoon Grand Luxe Beachfront
Suite Concierge Service. Located on floors 1-3 of the Palms Buildings with views of beach and ocean.
- PW - Paradise Beachfront Concierge Walkout Room
Located on the first floor of the Palms Block, these rooms feature a tropical décor and have patios. They are located on the beach with ocean and beach views. Suite Concierge Service.
- WP - Waters Edge Honeymoon Penthouse Concierge
Oceanfront, 3rd floor, rooms located in the Almonds building with exclusive concierge service and whirlpools.
- BL - Bay Roc Ultra Luxury Honeymoon Beachfront Villa
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Secluded location on the ground floor with garden-view patio.
- BJ - Bay Roc Villa Honeymoon Beachfront Veranda Jr. Suite
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Junior suites on either the ground or upper floor next to the swim-up pool bar with either a balcony or patio overlooking the beach and ocean.
- WB - Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Room with Suite Concierge Service
Located on the first floor of the Palms Block. All rooms have patios with views of the beach and ocean.
- HS - Bay Roc Villa Honeymoon Beachfront Suite
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Cottages located directly on the beach on floors 1 and 2. Beach and ocean views.
- 1B - Bay Roc Villa Ultra Luxury Honeymoon Beachfront 1-Bedroon Suite
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Cottages directly on the beach on floors 1 and 2. Views of beach, ocean, and garden. The bedroom is separate from the spacious living room.
- BB - Bay Roc Villa Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront Suite
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. These suites have a patio, balcony, or large bay window, and feature views of the ocean, beach, and/or gardens.
- UB - Ultra Luxury Beachfront Suites of Bay Roc Villa
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Located either on the upper level with a balcony or ground level with a patio, each with an ocean view.
- PS - Bay Roc Villas Presidential Beachfront 1-Bedroom Suite
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. Luxurious cottages located on floors 1 and 2 with separate bedroom.
- PM - Prime Minister's Beachfront Suite at the Bay Roc Villa
Butler and Suite Concierge Service provided. In a cottage on floor 2 with separate living room, dining area, and oversized private sundeck, beach and ocean view.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
Need departure dates when asking for availability. Pick your dates from 01/15/10 - 12/15/11 for 4 night trip Wedding couple please arrive two nights before wedding. Prices are subject to change based on space availability for you and your guests. We always recommened to contact us by clicking here PLAN YOUR WEDDING to receive a current rate and best promotions for your wedding. Tickets are non refundable and suggest to purchase travel insurance to protect you and your guests from any emergencies. Prepare to add 5 percent tax to the invoice. Payment plans are okay. Travel itinerary deposits 1/2 down and final due 90 days before travel. Wedding deposits are paid to the hotel with signed contract and require their own payment policies.